What drinks are free with meals?

kac13090

Coffee, tea, water and theoretically lemonade but many times people have reported not being able to get lemonade in the mdr. At breakfast juice and milk are also free.

On lido it's the same plus juices if they're still in the dispensers from breakfast.

Sodas are never free.

Coffee, tea, water and theoretically lemonade but many times people have reported not being able to get lemonade in the mdr. At breakfast juice and milk are also free.

On lido it's the same plus juices if they're still in the dispensers from breakfast.

Sodas are never free.

Milk is available for free in the MDR as well.

In the MDR, what drinks are free? Coffee, tea, soda, lemonade?

What about at the Buffett? Just iced tea, water and lemonade?

I know about bottom bubbles but wasn't sure about meals.

Thanks!!

Breakfast buffet the mango/passion fruit /guava juice is awesome. Whichever it is :)

Mixes well with rum and vodka and you can take a drink to the MDR without any problems

:)

Correct on the ice tea, I also had cappuccino after supper and I never paid for it.

Unless they consider that regular coffee

Yes, cappuccino and espresso (I believe), as well as standard coffee are free in the MDR after dinner (or at least they were the last time we were on Carnival, which was 12/11). This is one little perk that Carnival offers that other lines do not (the other lines will give you standard coffee, but not cappuccino or espresso).

Yes, cappuccino and espresso (I believe), as well as standard coffee are free in the MDR after dinner (or at least they were the last time we were on Carnival, which was 12/11). This is one little perk that Carnival offers that other lines do not (the other lines will give you standard coffee, but not cappuccino or espresso).

Yes espresso also. This was last summer, not sure if it has changed either.

Cappaccino and espresso are no longer free in the MDR, even though we were originally told they were only going to charge on ships with the new machine, the better beans, for the Punchliner Brunch.

Free soda for the kids at dinnertime also went away, although, on our last CCL cruise, our waiter brought DW a Coke every night in a glass, and she never asked for it. It was weird.

Archived