Introducing...The Modern Postcard

maryogreen

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to introduce my travel blog, themodernpostcard.com, a journal of travel tips, lessons learned and places worth a visit. The bulk of my port reviews are from cruises, including posts on special access tours, shore excursions and experiences exploring on our own. I've also written posts "On Cruising" and today's feature called "Travel Planning 101" that CC readers might find helpful:

http://www.themodernpostcard.com/?p=552

I hope you enjoy the posts, and I welcome you along on our journeys!

Mary

Travel Blog: http://www.themodernpostcard.com

• 2 months later...

Nice job. My only grumble would be you could do with some sort of navigation on the front page. First impressions are there are only 3 posts and its not until you click view all that the rest materialise.

We are doing the Baltic's in August so it nice to read your accounts of that area.

Glad to also see your endorsement of Walks of Italy. We did the same Colosseum tour with them. Unforgettable!!:)

Wansbrough, Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry the blog page confused you. The theme I use highlights the three most recent posts and does require the "view all" to see the others. There is also a sidebar on each blog post where you can click on additional recent posts or view by month or category.

Isn't Walks of Italy wonderful?! I can't imagine a better way to have seen the Colosseum.

Have a great time in the Baltics!

Mary