Freedom western formal night menue change

villager70

Hi fellow cruisers. There have been two recent postings that related to the western 2nd formal night menu, which is the JASMINE, on the Freedom being switched having the Fisherman plate served non a non formal night. The posters stated they had started this but not sure how long they would be doing it, according to the dinning room staff. Would appreciate any info a recent western cruisers can share. Bob

I think they would be really smart to do lobster night on a non-formal evening. That way people wouldn't feel like they are missing out if they went elsewhere instead of having to dress formally, and the ones who like formal wouldn't have to complain about people not wearing suits or tuxes.

Seems like winning idea to me. If they serve some regular food those nights then everyone can be happy.

Lobster still tastes great in smart casual attire :)

Tom

Hi fellow cruisers. There have been two recent postings that related to the western 2nd formal night menu, which is the JASMINE, on the Freedom being switched having the Fisherman plate served non a non formal night. The posters stated they had started this but not sure how long they would be doing it, according to the dinning room staff. Would appreciate any info a recent western cruisers can share. Bob

• 2 weeks later...
I think they would be really smart to do lobster night on a non-formal evening. That way people wouldn't feel like they are missing out if they went elsewhere instead of having to dress formally, and the ones who like formal wouldn't have to complain about people not wearing suits or tuxes.

Seems like winning idea to me. If they serve some regular food those nights then everyone can be happy.

Lobster still tastes great in smart casual attire :)

Tom

Come to Europe.

It doesn't matter if you dress for dinner or go scruff - NO LOBSTER from RCCI :eek:

I am on the western run now. Tonight the menu will be a special one for Thanksgiving and it is the second formal night tonight. We have not had Jasmine yet. It may be tommorow or sat. I will let you know when it happens. . Usually one menu is not served on thanksgiving cruises. If they are 7 days.

Edited by sergeant655