pre cruise stay in Galveston suggestions please!

Carrie10026

Also, don't forget the bed-and-breakfasts... Galveston has a bunch of absolutely gorgeous ones! Many of them do have cruise parking and/or transportation, but you'd probably need to inquire with them directly. Most have a 2-night minimum stay during busy times as well, but again you just have to ask.

http://www.galveston.com/bedandbreakfastinns/

I have been looking to get at room on Saturday March 14 for our cruise on March 15. Everything is saying no availability. Do you think this is really true or it's too early to book for spring break? I can't believe we are already too late to get a room!

Online will show no availability for 1 night.. (That's the Hilton anyways)

If you call direct you will have more success

If you are considering a private shuttle service, I highly recommend Cool Tours Galveston. My family used them in May for pick ups/drop offs, and it was the BEST experience ever. I found their rates to be reasonable, and their service was highly reliable! Cool Tours picked us up from Houston Hobby airport and dropped us at the Baymont Inn & Suites. Next day they picked us up from Baymont and dropped us at the cruise terminal. Finally, the shuttle was at the port when we disembarked and took us back to Houston Hobby. Cool Tours has a website if anyone is interested.