Anytime Dining MDR on Infiniti

mcrcruiser

We wish to do table for 2 , any Time Dining on Infiniti .

First question ,where is Any Time dining done deck 4 or deck 5 stern of ship ?

Second question ,where would you recommend a table for 2 location on the dining floor ?

TIA

I was on the Infinity in February and this is what I remember.

Anytime dining is on deck 4 but what difference does that make? The elevator stops on both decks.

Tables for 2 there are 2 choices.

There are about 5 tables along the wall near the entrance. Nobody else sitting next to you but a lot of traffic near the tables.

There are many tables for 2 near the windows. These are arranged as 4 tables in a row with 4-6 inches between the tables. So it's more like a long table for 8

We preferred this arrangement compared to the one along the wall. We always had very pleasant people for conversation.

There may be a few tables for 2 scattered in the dining room but those are usually hard to get.

The Infinity is a fine ship and you'll have a great cruise no matter where you sit.

We were on the Infinity a year ago. At that time Select dining was on the upper floor of the dining room. Our favorite tables for two were to the left, along the railing. We had the railing to one side and the aisle on the other. We didn't feel like we were at a table of six.

Not near a Window, but not claustrophobic.

We were on the Infinity a year ago. At that time Select dining was on the upper floor of the dining room. Our favorite tables for two were to the left, along the railing. We had the railing to one side and the aisle on the other. We didn't feel like we were at a table of six.

Anytime dining since you cruised has been moved to the lower deck due to its popularity. This applies to all Celebrity ships.

I generally don't do anytime dining (except NCL since it's all freestyle) but I have chose it for my upcoming Celebrity cruise on Millennium. Is it possible to go on the first day and make several reservations for slots/tables for 2 in advance, instead of having to wait in line that evening? I know some lines work like this and some do not.

I generally don't do anytime dining (except NCL since it's all freestyle) but I have chose it for my upcoming Celebrity cruise on Millennium. Is it possible to go on the first day and make several reservations for slots/tables for 2 in advance, instead of having to wait in line that evening? I know some lines work like this and some do not.

You can make reservations ahead of time on the website. We usually book for about 1.5 hours after leaving port. We can switch it up once on board if needed - depending on show times etc. Once we get to the maitre d's desk we just ask for a table for 2. They will ask if you wish to share.

You can make reservations ahead of time on the website. We usually book for about 1.5 hours after leaving port. We can switch it up once on board if needed - depending on show times etc. Once we get to the maitre d's desk we just ask for a table for 2. They will ask if you wish to share.

Great, thank you for the response!

• 3 weeks later...

We've had one of the tables for two by the railing overlooking the lower dining room. We didn't like it. Very noisy.