Shuttle to Warwick Long Bay

Rosberly

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to take the shuttle from Dock yard to Warwick Long Bay. I know they do Horseshoe, but will they go a little farther to Warwick? Thanks for any insight.

If you had at least seven you could get a Minibus to Warwick. If not my only insight if you don't have seven would be that you can ask. You might find a driver willing to drop you off there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can always take the public transportation buses. Just ask the driver to let you off at Warwick Beach and he will be glad to do it. We did that a few years ago and walked the beach path back to Horseshoe Bay. It was a fun walk. Just remember to take along water to drink. It gets very warm walking along the path.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me if I will be able to take the shuttle from Dock yard to Warwick Long Bay. I know they do Horseshoe, but will they go a little farther to Warwick? Thanks for any insight.

When I was there in early June, the shuttles were "Beach Shuttles" and they did take us to Warwick. I thought they only went to Horseshoe but the signs clearly marked Warwick as well. I asked them and they said they would take us. When everyone got off at Horseshoe, we stayed on and they took us (group of 3) over to Warwick.

We enjoyed an empty beach for a while, then leisurely walked back to Horseshoe, stopping to swim along the away at the different beaches. When we were done, we grabbed the shuttles back from Horseshoe to the Dockyard. Warwick but definitely my favorite beach!

When I was there in early June, the shuttles were "Beach Shuttles" and they did take us to Warwick. I thought they only went to Horseshoe but the signs clearly marked Warwick as well. I asked them and they said they would take us. When everyone got off at Horseshoe, we stayed on and they took us (group of 3) over to Warwick.

We enjoyed an empty beach for a while, then leisurely walked back to Horseshoe, stopping to swim along the away at the different beaches. When we were done, we grabbed the shuttles back from Horseshoe to the Dockyard. Warwick but definitely my favorite beach!

Thank you for this information. I was wondering about this because I want to do exactly what you did. You took one more thing off my list of worries :)