Beach recomendation

carolcb523

Hi ,

I am looking for a beach to go to for the day. Ideally, nice beach , rental of chairs and umbrellas, bathrooms, a place to purchase drinks, taxi availability. since we are on ship , and constantly eating, looking to not be pressured into food.... drinks yes...

any ideas....

I just came back from a cruise that included Antigua.

Try Valley Church Beach.

its absolutely beautiful. They have good food and drinks there too but no pressure (you will however be harassed to buy souvenirs from vendors that walk up and down the beach. After I told them no the firs time, I really wasn't pressured anymore)

Nice beach but be careful waves can be rough and so are the under currents.

• 1 month later...
Hi ,

I am looking for a beach to go to for the day. Ideally, nice beach , rental of chairs and umbrellas, bathrooms, a place to purchase drinks, taxi availability. since we are on ship , and constantly eating, looking to not be pressured into food.... drinks yes...

any ideas....

If you wish places with class away from the Cruise Herds, then would recommend first Jacqui O's (a must try is the house Gourmet Burger). But if arriving on a Monday, JO is closed, then another excellent choice would be Cecilia's Cafe.

• 2 weeks later...

He replied quickly and said the beach opens at 10:30 is this what time you arrive as it seems late in the morning. I did ask him to reserve beach loungers.

His response was a table will be reserved at noon for us. Now I am confused does he rent loungers or just chairs at his restaraunt?

He replied quickly and said the beach opens at 10:30 is this what time you arrive as it seems late in the morning. I did ask him to reserve beach loungers.

His response was a table will be reserved at noon for us. Now I am confused does he rent loungers or just chairs at his restaraunt?

These are the Loungers

Table is in the Restaurant/Bar

Edited by PORT ROYAL

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. How much is the cab ride to valley church beach?

We paid $16 per person each way. It started out as $30 but when I questioned it another couple appeared that were going to the same place. We just had to agree on the same pick up time.