Stingray City - Native Way

FLIP FLOP GAL

Hi - has anyone done the private charter through Native Way? What boat did you go out on?

Also, can anyone share some pictures from your experience with Native Way? I'm trying to gauge how much shade is available on the boats (we have a little one with us).

Thanks!

I'm sorry. I can't find my confirmation email from them. I must have deleted it when we got back from our cruise last November. I had previously read from a few people that they had some issues contacting Native Way, or getting responses. It seems most people eventually made contact. All I can say from my experience is I got a very prompt reply and had no issues. I also emailed them with questions right before my cruise, and they were very prompt. My wife and I had a fabulous time with Native Way, so they come highly recommended from us. We'll be using them again on our next trip there in late 2016.

Lee

We loved our tour with Native Way a few years ago. We did the trip that included going to Rum Point, which was fantastic. Only slight problem was that a passenger left his/her camera at Rum Point and discovered that fact about five minutes out on the way back. The captain went back to get it and we ended up being very close to making the last boat back to the ship. But we loved the tour. Much less-crowded than the previous one we'd done with Capt. Marvin [which we also liked just fine].