Do we know when they name Britannia?

Presto2

Sorry if I have missed it somewhere, but I am wondering if we know for certain when the naming ceremony for Britannia will be yet? Just curious and am now getting excited about a ship we booked last March :)

10th March.

Thanks - looks like the Queen is the Godmother then as she is in Hampshire that day with Prince Phillip???

I hope they live stream it like they did with the Silhouette - it was so exciting to watch. :)

Think what Dallas is trying to say is.

P&O had a competition, between travel agents to find Brittania's God Mother, Louise Hunt, an agent for Travel Councillors won the competition.

"Hebden Bridge-based agent Louise Hunt, who works for Travel Counsellors, won a P&O competition to be Madrina, or godmother, for the float out, at the Fincantieri shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy. A bank worker until last year, Hunt admitted she was both nervous and excited. She said: “This is quite surreal, quite incredible.”

Whether P&O is having a separate naming ceremony at Southampton, and if they do who will perform it, is pure speculation at the moment.