Kids life vest at Eden Rock

thewynn

Can we rent normal kids life vests at Eden Rock? I don't want the kids to have blow up snorkel vests so can we rent normal vests? If so, do you know an approx cost? I emailed them and have not received an answer, maybe someone here knows?

We have all our snorkel gear, I'm just not decided on taking life vests basically for this one stop.

Thanks

FYI, Eden Rock is not really a very beginner-friendly snorkelling spot. Your kids would need to be very strong swimmers, with life vests and fins, and ideally experienced at snorkelling, for me to recommend it.

Thanks all. I had emailed Eden Rock Diving Center and they made it sound like if the kids stayed closer to the shore close to the entry point that it would be ok for the kids and that you can see some fish from there (not actually all the way to Eden Rock).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks all. I had emailed Eden Rock Diving Center and they made it sound like if the kids stayed closer to the shore close to the entry point that it would be ok for the kids and that you can see some fish from there (not actually all the way to Eden Rock).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Without getting into the water the kids could buy fish food there and see the fish ... just sitting & feeding the fish on the top step when others weren't trying to get into or out of the water ... could be fun for them.

No way they should enter the water unless they are strong swimmers. ;)