ALLEGRISSIMO x ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM

crispiva

Dear All,

Would anyone happen to have pictures of which drinks/spirits/bears/etc included in each package ALLEGRISSIMO / ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ?

Pre-booked the Allegrissimo, however still not sure if I should upgrade to the Premium one.

Thank you.

Dear All,

Would anyone happen to have pictures of which drinks/spirits/bears/etc included in each package ALLEGRISSIMO / ALLEGRISSIMO PREMIUM ?

Pre-booked the Allegrissimo, however still not sure if I should upgrade to the Premium one.

Thank you.

Check this thread which was posted by Skier52 and shows the bar menus.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2413060

Anything marked with a * is only available if you have the Premium package.

As the two white wines available in the Allegrissimo package we upgraded as we like better wines.

As the two white wines available in the Allegrissimo package we upgraded as we like better wines.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Uh, am I reading this right? Is the only non-draft beer available with the Allegrissimo package (soon to be Classic Drink Package) Heineken?? Everything else is considered premium?

If it makes a difference, I'm booked on the Divina in summer 2017.

Edit: I just found recent Divina drink menus, which makes me feel "a little" better. Still not crazy about what's excluded...

http://thecheerfulcruiser.blogspot.com/2016/07/msc-divina-cruise-review-all-about.html

Edited by TheDougOut

Uh, am I reading this right? Is the only non-draft beer available with the Allegrissimo package (soon to be Classic Drink Package) Heineken?? Everything else is considered premium?

If it makes a difference, I'm booked on the Divina in summer 2017.

As you found out, most non-draft beers on divina are included in the coming "premium all-inclusive classic" package. Today this package is called "more-for-less classic" and is available for cruises which have USD as on-board-currency.

The similar "Allegrissimo" package is available only in the EURO region: a bit cheaper than "more-for-less classic", thus with a slightly smaller variety of included drinks. "Allegrissimo" will be called "Premium all-inclusive" (without the word "classic" - that will make the difference) from next summer.

Todays "premium" packages ("Allegrissimo premium" and "more-for-less premium", respectively) will both be called "deluxe all-inclusive package" from next summer.

Mind that the standard packages will be called "premium" from next year on, whereas the premium packages will be called "deluxe".

Thanks - I *think* I understand. I was slightly disappointed to see that Guinness and Grey Goose rise to the "deluxe" package, as they were my go-to quick grabs on NCL a couple weeks back. But I'll survive with Sam and Absolut.

Do we assume the premium/deluxe beverage classifications will remain intact after the rename?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of the differences between the classic and premium when they are for people under 21? My daughter and boyfriend are 18 and 19 and would like to purchase, but I really would like a better idea of what extras the premium package gets? The only main thing I can come up with is the in room mini-bar is included (not the alcohol). It mentions things like the Gelato and pastries - does that include more options other than drinks that the premium package gets? Just for another $60 or so trying to see if there would actually be other things they may want that would make getting the premium package a better option.

"Allegrissimo" will be called "Premium all-inclusive" (without the word "classic" - that will make the difference) from next summer.

Todays "premium" packages ("Allegrissimo premium" and "more-for-less premium", respectively) will both be called "deluxe all-inclusive package" from next summer.

Mind that the standard packages will be called "premium" from next year on, whereas the premium packages will be called "deluxe".

Starting from summer 2017, the Allegrissimo package will be renamed All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package. The Allegrissimo Premium package will be renamed All-Inclusive Deluxe Drink Package:

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

Starting from summer 2017, the Allegrissimo package will be renamed All-Inclusive Restaurant & Bar Drink Package. The Allegrissimo Premium package will be renamed All-Inclusive Deluxe Drink Package:

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

Seems like they will have different names in different languages: e.g. in the german brochure the standard package gets renamed to "premium all-inclusive", in other countries just "all-inclusive". The better package seems to be called "deluxe" everywhere.

• 1 month later...

So, does that translate to US region cruises will have a choice of draft beer but EURO based cruises can only drink Heineken all week ? I'm really confused!

The Cheers package says assorted selection, but the Allegrisimo says Heineken .

quote=RudiRatlos;51766853]As you found out, most non-draft beers on divina are included in the coming "premium all-inclusive classic" package. Today this package is called "more-for-less classic" and is available for cruises which have USD as on-board-currency.

The similar "Allegrissimo" package is available only in the EURO region: a bit cheaper than "more-for-less classic", thus with a slightly smaller variety of included drinks. "Allegrissimo" will be called "Premium all-inclusive" (without the word "classic" - that will make the difference) from next summer.

So, does that translate to US region cruises will have a choice of draft beer but EURO based cruises can only drink Heineken all week ? I'm really confused!

Allegrissimo doesn't specify Heineken draft - there's usually a choice of draught onboard. Heineken is the only brand in bottles covered by the basic package - all other bottled beers are only included on the premium package.

It states on the bar menus that you need to ask the staff what brands are on draught as it varies from region to region, ship to ship and even bar to bar on the ship! Draught Heineken is the one that's consistently on offer but Newcastle Brown and Becks have been available on tap too.

quote=RudiRatlos;51766853]As you found out, most non-draft beers on divina are included in the coming "premium all-inclusive classic" package. Today this package is called "more-for-less classic" and is available for cruises which have USD as on-board-currency.

If you do a search for my thread "menus and black card perks " I have posted the drinks menu from the Divina if that is any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app