Best western seabrook?

canadaman111

Thinking of booking here for the night before our cruise from Galveston next February. Google maps says it is about 40 minutes to go terminal in Galveston. Is that accurate? Any other pros and cons to staying here?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I stayed at the Baymont in Seabrook the night before my cruise last month. I was getting in late the night before and didn't want to make it later...and the price was a lot better than Galveston. It looks like I was just 3 miles south of your best western. It was an easy 35-40min drive in the next morning. I'll probably do the same next time.

I am not familiar with that hotel,

but if you are just cruising,

and not here for extended time enjoying the tourist destinations of ClearLake/Kemah and Galveston.

Stay along along I45 S from Webster down south to Galveston. Many hotels exist and new hotels being built !

Thinking of booking here for the night before our cruise from Galveston next February. Google maps says it is about 40 minutes to go terminal in Galveston. Is that accurate? Any other pros and cons to staying here?

Thanks

I've stayed at that hotel when I cruised out of Houston terminal last April. The hotel is nice but I felt as though it was in the middle of nowhere. It was the closest hotel to the Houston port, when I cruise out of Galveston I like to stay in Webster Tx. They have lots of food choices and easy access to the interstate.

I've stayed at that hotel when I cruised out of Houston terminal last April. The hotel is nice but I felt as though it was in the middle of nowhere. It was the closest hotel to the Houston port, when I cruise out of Galveston I like to stay in Webster Tx. They have lots of food choices and easy access to the interstate.

It does look to be in the middle of no where. We are planning on coming down us-146 to avoid houston so this hotel is right along our route. That is why I am looking at it.

It does look to be in the middle of no where. We are planning on coming down us-146 to avoid houston so this hotel is right along our route. That is why I am looking at it.

Since you are coming down 146 Just locate a hotel in Kemah or Texas City on 146 , or find one on I45 between Kemah and Galveston , and just cut over from 146 to 45 , which are

close together anyway.

There are new motels hotels all over that area general area . There is little traffic past Kemah on 146 and little traffic past Webster on 45 .

Since you are coming down 146 Just locate a hotel in Kemah or Texas City on 146 , or find one on I45 between Kemah and Galveston , and just cut over from 146 to 45 , which are

close together anyway.

There are new motels hotels all over that area general area . There is little traffic past Kemah on 146 and little traffic past Webster on 45 .

The thing I forgot to mention is that there is 6 of us. 2 adults and 4 kids. The best western in Seabrook is the only place along 146 that would allow 6 in a room

The thing I forgot to mention is that there is 6 of us. 2 adults and 4 kids. The best western in Seabrook is the only place along 146 that would allow 6 in a room

Is there one on 45 that will take 6 .

146 is very close to 45.

There is 1 or 2 in Webster. Since we were coming down on 146 I just figured it would be easier to stay there. We then avoid construction along 45 as well

Past beltway 8 towards Galveston on 45 construction is still going on , but

5 lanes are now open outbound to NASA Rd one and they readying inbound to open up 5 inbound. . Traffic is much better .

Little traffic past NASA one to Galveston ever anytime unless circumstance.

Maps

Edited by ssb