Back to Back Question

bestbudz

Hi,

I have searched for this answer so I do apologize in advance if there is a thread about this.

Has anyone ever booked a back to back cruise while currently on a cruise? What I mean is have you ever been on a cruise and booked a second leg of that same cruise while on the first cruise. So you stayed on the cruise for a second week.

Can you just walk up to guest services and book another week? Is something like this even possible?

Thank you!

Just after 9-11, HAL ships offered the opportunity to stay aboard and sail the next cruise. The costs were very enticing and the retired folks, people who could easily change their air etc, got great opportunities. It has been years since I have hard of that happening but nothing to lose by trying. Most ships are going full as they try to lower prices etc for empty cabins close to sailing.

But ask........ the worst you hear is "no".

We've done a great many b-to-b's and though we always had the same cabin because we would only book dates the cabin was available but to move is no big deal. The stewards will help you and you barely need to pack very much.

Moving is the easy part. Being able to 'buy' a cabin for the next cruise could be the tricky part. If you know now you are interested in this, why not try to book it in advance of boarding?

Edited by sail7seas

Hi,

I have searched for this answer so I do apologize in advance if there is a thread about this.

Has anyone ever booked a back to back cruise while currently on a cruise? What I mean is have you ever been on a cruise and booked a second leg of that same cruise while on the first cruise. So you stayed on the cruise for a second week.

Can you just walk up to guest services and book another week? Is something like this even possible?

Thank you!

I track last minute Deals whilst onboard via the ships internet cafe.

I did find a deal one week apart . Got of the ship,went home ,Called my PCC and rebooked ,mow the grass. D.W. did laundry Repacked our bags got back on the same ship same Itinerary 6 days later .:D

Edited by biker@sea