Dream Balcony Question

We are booked for our first time having a balcony (YAY!) on our upcoming cruise on the Dream! We will have 3 in our room. The balcony says it has 2 chairs on it. Is there room on the balcony if we take a fold up sports/lawn chair in our luggage? I wasn't sure it the balcony was wide enough for 3 chairs if we take one. Thanks!

We just returned today from a 7 day blast on the Dream. What a ship! What super entertainment! But to your question. I believe a light-weight sports chair will fit. 3 can sit on the balcony. The very worse situation would be to move the little table inside or in front of the door but close to the hand rail. Give it a go. You need 3 seats. I love the Dream!

Canivals balconies are smaller, but did you ask your cabin steward for another chair?

Will you be giving a review, I would love to hear it, we were suppose to be going on the Dream in three weeks, due to medical issues and not able to fly longer than an hour as per doctors orders we had to cancel and book the Harmony of the Seas out of Ft. Lauderdale, flight is only 50 minutes....wanted to go on the Vista but Carnival would not transfer our booking to the Vista even though we were willing to pay penalty fees, so they lost our business, on another note, disappointed my other half won't be seeing NOLA as we had pre and post hotels stays there. Still like to hear your review it feel like I went lol.

We just returned today from a 7 day blast on the Dream. What a ship! What super entertainment! But to your question. I believe a light-weight sports chair will fit. 3 can sit on the balcony. The very worse situation would be to move the little table inside or in front of the door but close to the hand rail. Give it a go. You need 3 seats. I love the Dream!

Fancy, did you by chance get video of the 80s part last night in the lobby? *so much fun*!!!