Harmony - Dinning plans

Hello everyone...

I would like to know if anyone here has done the dining packages on Harmony and if Wonderland is part of the program?

and any recommendations...!!! Chops is most...

Thanks

We did dining package on Harmony and Wonderland was wonderful and a bit quirky. You must be adventurous. Do go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
Didn't do a package, but did do Wonderland the first night- loved it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

i am thinking about going to Wonderland the 2nd night of our cruise next year. It will be our 40th wedding anniversary..

I am wondering if you can book Wonderland as the BO/GO special for the first two nights. Or if they have a half off special on night 2?

i am thinking about going to Wonderland the 2nd night of our cruise next year. It will be our 40th wedding anniversary..

I am wondering if you can book Wonderland as the BO/GO special for the first two nights. Or if they have a half off special on night 2?

Yes, you can go to Wonderland with the $30 BOGO.

• 3 weeks later...
We didn't have the ability to choose wonderland on our 2 night BOGO. It was only 4 restaurants like chops, 150 central park and 2 others. We tried booking wonderland but they didn't accept our BOGO package. THis was on HOTS in march

Well in July, on my cruise, for my party of 4, it was allowed.

WE bought the 3 night package prior to sailing for our recent Harmony cruise. Wonderland was assigned to us as a first selection. We could have changed it but decided to go and did like it. Think it might not be selling as fast as the other specialty restaurants.....

We didn't have the ability to choose wonderland on our 2 night BOGO. It was only 4 restaurants like chops, 150 central park and 2 others. We tried booking wonderland but they didn't accept our BOGO package. THis was on HOTS in march

We were not able to book wonderland WITH BOGO in Nov2016 on HOTS

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know why they don't let you make the reservations for where you want to dine with the dining packages online prior to the cruise. NCL let's you reserve ahead of time when buying a dining package or Ala carte.

Because part of the reason for giving you a reduced price is to fill in the slots taken pre-cruise by those who paid full price.