KW hop on / hop off trolley?

mnsweeps

There is no free trolley. There are two companies, Cityview is the link you posted and they are my recommendation for cruise ship passengers since it stays in Old Town and is less expensive then the other trolley. The other company is called Old Town Trolley if you want to compare.

• 2 months later...

We like the Old Town trolley (in pretty much every city they run it's our favorite). Honestly, though, I don't think I would do the trolley if I was coming in from a cruise for the day. You can pretty much walk every place downtown or catch a quick cab. We use the trolley mainly when we are staying at the other end of Key West, don't have a car or don't want to drive and park, and will be making multiple trips daily between the downtown area and our hotel.

We like the Old Town trolley (in pretty much every city they run it's our favorite). Honestly, though, I don't think I would do the trolley if I was coming in from a cruise for the day. You can pretty much walk every place downtown or catch a quick cab. We use the trolley mainly when we are staying at the other end of Key West, don't have a car or don't want to drive and park, and will be making multiple trips daily between the downtown area and our hotel.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'll explore that more.