Royal Caribbean cruise of Norway to the North Cape

Both itineraries are great, IMHO. If you have any questions regarding the ports, let me know. Since I've been several times in Norway (and will be again in 5 weeks) I can help you here.

Sadly NCL now has All-Inclusive-Pricing here in Germany, so I hardly can compare the prices with RCI's full board prices.

From the past I know the beverage prices on NCL (for all non All-In guests) are very high, with RCI it works IMHO. And NCL has the highest gratuities with 13.99$/day and person.

On your market, you should compare the prices between both.

Both Jade and Serenade are very pleasantly sized, especially for Norway, so here your personal choice matters.

Regarding the cruise lines, I'd slightly tend to RCI due to the value for money, but NCL would be a good choice also, and NCL has the better itinerary IMHO.

NCL's ports are a little more outside the box, with the passage of Svartisen Glacier, the very beautiful Lofoten islands, Haugesund, and overall better port timings. And also you have important key ports like Bergen, Alesund or Stavanger.

If you'd like to have a more common itinerary, go for RCI. And Copenhagen is the better reachable cruise port than Southampton (requires transfers between London airport and Southampton; Copenhagen: airport = cruise port).

Compare between the specifications that are important for you (price, itinerary, cruise line), make some trade-offs, and choose.

IMHO you cannot choose wrongly with either cruise. :)