Voltage on Viking Odin

Kruzkrazy

All the info you need is on viking website under their FAQ

http://www.vikingrivercruisescanada.com/my-trip/about-my-cruise/cruises-faq.html

What is the electrical voltage in the stateroom? What kind of converters will I need for my computer/curling iron/camera battery charger?

Electricity on the ships is 220V. Our European ships have the German Schuko safety plug, which has two pins. In China the ships have a 3-pin blade safety plug; if you have an adapter with just the two slanted blades that will work fine. In Southeast Asia the ships use a two pin Europlug. Some of these plugs are grounded and some are not. For more details and pictures of the plugs, click below. Each stateroom will have one or two 115V razor plugs available, generally in the bathroom.

To see the OUTLET IMAGES click on this on right hand side of this answer in FAQ page

Enjoy your trip

Hello group,

I live in the US. Will I need a plug adapter and/or voltage converter on the Viking Odin?

Thanx,

KK

The Viking Odin is one of the longships and so will have both 110 and 220 voltage plugs in the cabin. Only if you are staying in a hotel pre or postcruise might you need a converter or adapter. There are a 110 outlet at each end of the counter over the fridge and drawers. There will be one additional 110 outlet next to the bed on one side.

Becki

• 1 month later...