Vietnam and Indonesia

alidor

Can one do an e-visa for Vietnam and Indonesia? I looked online for Vietnam and there seem to be a lot of companies that do this but I would like one that is legitimate. Does anyone know of any?

Can one do an e-visa for Vietnam and Indonesia? I looked online for Vietnam and there seem to be a lot of companies that do this but I would like one that is legitimate. Does anyone know of any?

As far as I know e-visa for Vietnam can only be obtained if you are arriving by air.

So if arriving by ship, then be very careful on what the arrangements will be for you. Some cruise lines have very cheap one day visas, but Princess charge like wounded bulls which boarders on extortion so just research and see what the best option is for you.

Don't know the setup for Indonesia but again many countries now get a free visa entry although that is by air again so check with you cruise company for the latest information.

As I know, online Vietnam visa service fee is about 12USD for one month single entry.However I booked Halong Bay cruise at Viet Nam bestprice companylast October and got free Vietnam visa letter. You can find more information from this company’s website: https://www.bestpricevn.com/vietnam-visa/I think it’s quite detailed about Vietnam visa on arrival processing fees.