AOTS - December-January cruising

beshears

I just went to CC to read the Adventure of the Seas reviews from "members." I was amazed at the many that were (I think there were over half that were not happy with their cruise) not happy with their cruie when taking it in December of last year, or January of this year.

I don't want to tell my friend that I have just read these reviews, but hopefully (is is the first time on THIS ship) I can find something POSITIVE about this ship.:( I am not a nit picky person, so we'll see.

I was actually booked to go on the 2/6 Adventure cruise and I was really looking forward to it, especially Granada where I have family in school and I had never been. Had to move it to July due to work conflicts. I have been on adventure 4 times before and it is one my favorite ships - perfect size and to me nothing beats a southern Carib itinerary!

(Plus it was good I switched because there is no way my plane would have gone out the am of the 5th - nyc was a mess and I would have been panicking!)

Once again, thank you for good/positive responses to the Adventure of the Seas ship. :)

Oh now that I'm thinking about it, can you tell me what (I know the buffet and dining rooms are)the names of the food places are that have FREE food, if you can think of it? I'm not a big eater, but I do like to check out other areas where the food is free. :)

Once again, thank you for good/positive responses to the Adventure of the Seas ship. :)

Oh now that I'm thinking about it, can you tell me what (I know the buffet and dining rooms are)the names of the food places are that have FREE food, if you can think of it? I'm not a big eater, but I do like to check out other areas where the food is free. :)

Cafe Promenade is the only other fare included food Venue on Adventure.

Thanks for letting me know Cafe Promenade is the only FREE food area, other than the pizza, Windjammer and grill, right? I gather that Cafe Promenade is a room all to itself, and not several places on the one deck, right?

Thanks for letting me know Cafe Promenade is the only FREE food area, other than the pizza, Windjammer and grill, right? I gather that Cafe Promenade is a room all to itself, and not several places on the one deck, right?

Cafe Promenade is an area on deck 5 off the Royal Promenade. Among other items, they serve pizza slices there.

I don't know if any grill on Adventure.

Edited by clarea

Cafe Promenade is an area on deck 5 off the Royal Promenade. Among other items, they serve pizza slices there.

I don't know if any grill on Adventure.

If you look at the deck plans as well as the wall where you enter the Windjammer there is an area labeled as the "Grill". In reality this is just a name given to the back section of the Windjammer. Even though it has its own name it is, in fact, just a section of the Windjammer.

If you look at the deck plans as well as the wall where you enter the Windjammer there is an area labeled as the "Grill". In reality this is just a name given to the back section of the Windjammer. Even though it has its own name it is, in fact, just a section of the Windjammer.

Thank-you OB, never noticed that. I guess it's similar to the Jade section of WJ.