"All In" package & Platinum status

CTCruiser001

Will the Platinum cruisers have a discount due to having the perks already from being Platinum? Due to already having the dinners, etc.?

Sorry if I missed this posted and answered somewhere else already... :o

I was wondering about that, too.

Will the Platinum cruisers have a discount due to having the perks already from being Platinum? Due to already having the dinners, etc.?

Sorry if I missed this posted and answered somewhere else already... :o

No discounts for Platinum members with the ALLIN promotion.

I believe there is a $20 discount per person, as that is the value of the comp dinner you get as a platinum member.

No discounts for Platinum members with the ALLIN promotion.

Love this place! Two opposing answers! Fantastic...and you know what's funny... they're probably both correct, depending on the day of the week...

Edited by triptolemus

Is there any kind of discount on UDP for Platinum members? I've not heard of one. Why would one expect any kind of discount on ALLIN? Like the UDP, everyone should weigh whether it makes sense for them, in light of other perks they may receive, before taking an all inclusive package.

I suspect that NCL is not trying to entice Platinum cruisers with this offer. Rather, they are looking to attract newbies or infrequent cruisers who might otherwise be hesitant about final cost once everything tallies up.

Love this place! Two opposing answers! Fantastic...and you know what's funny... they're probably both correct, depending on the day of the week...

It is an internet message board where people will argue and disagree about anything. "Is water wet?", "is fire hot?", "is the sky blue?" etc etc etc. :D

It is an internet message board where people will argue and disagree about anything. "Is water wet?", "is fire hot?", "is the sky blue?" etc etc etc. :D

LOL. On the website with the all inclusive package it does re-price the package for kids once you get to the guest information page, but it doesn't re-price the package for Platinum members at all. Also calling in the same information was given.

One new thing I did get confirmed today with the All Inclusive package the kids in the same cabin with the adults getting the Ultimate Beverage Packages as part of the All Inclusive package don't have to purchase the soda package as they would have to do if the parents were just getting the UBP all by itself.