They need More cruises from NOLA

mosweet1

I must say New Orleans is one of my favorite cruise ports to sail from. Just being in the city before our cruise we had a blast! I wish they would have more ships sail from this port. Also, it was so easy with the staggered check-in we moved so fast we barely had time to stop and take a picture.

I must say New Orleans is one of my favorite cruise ports to sail from. Just being in the city before our cruise we had a blast! I wish they would have more ships sail from this port. Also, it was so easy with the staggered check-in we moved so fast we barely had time to stop and take a picture.

I was on one of the last Elation cruises out of NOLA and the cruise director said carnival saw New Orleans as a growing port which is why they moved Elation out and Triumph in...more balcony rooms to help meet the demand.

Build it and they will come.

The Port Of New Orleans is planning a new cruise terminal at Poland Street, about a mile downriver from the present one. The last I heard it was to be completed in 2017.

Is that for RCCL? Thought I heard about something being built for them.

We are hoping RCCL will come back. There was talk of Disney coming, but I believe they decided to go somewhere else. We did 2 TA's on RCCL when they were using NOLA, best cruises ever. Port is 15 minutes from the house and airport about 25 minutes, so the TA trips were an easy trip for us.

We are hoping RCCL will come back. There was talk of Disney coming, but I believe they decided to go somewhere else. We did 2 TA's on RCCL when they were using NOLA, best cruises ever. Port is 15 minutes from the house and airport about 25 minutes, so the TA trips were an easy trip for us.

Think Disney is going to Galveston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk