Photo Packages

JColquhoun

Good Morning

Question

What are the cost of the different photo packages on the ship?

Many thanks

The answer is that they vary from cruise to cruise and there seems no rhyme nor reason to how they are priced - especially if you purchase in advance. For our latest cruise, a 14-night TA, I paid only US$200 in advance. This is by far the lowest price of all our cruises for which we have purchased the package. It was much more expensive if you purchased it on board.

Good Morning

Question

What are the cost of the different photo packages on the ship?

Many thanks

Go to: mycruisephotos.com and follow the prompts. Prices vary depending upon cruise ship, package and date- The all photo package is by far the best deal.

We have booked a two week cruise in January and are paying the same rate that we paid for a one week cruise! Celebrity rates seem cheaper the RC and Disney.

Enjoy!

Edited by Cruise a holic

About how much are individual prints and/or digital pictures?

I'm trying to figure out how many pictures one would need to buy to make a package worthwhile. The options offered on my upcoming cruise are 10 digital images for $175, or "all your prints and digital images" for $225. I don't remember even being photographed 10 times on a previous cruise!

I'm trying to figure out how many pictures one would need to buy to make a package worthwhile. The options offered on my upcoming cruise are 10 digital images for $175, or "all your prints and digital images" for $225. I don't remember even being photographed 10 times on a previous cruise!

Most sheets are $20-25 each, they will have an 8x10 and 3 billfolds, or a 6x8 and 2. Every night the photographers are set up in 4-6 spots around the ship. Every time you get off in a port they are outside snapping away. At sail away and thru out the day they roam the ship taking pictures. We came home with around 250+ sheets and the CD with all pics on it. There were times we just had one done for fun!

image.jpg.249875b0f5f786a0f8163b5c41a3c943.jpg

When you board one picture. At each port a minimum of two potential pictures. Most nights four to six stations to take pictures at and each photographer takes at least six poses. not to mention diningroom, random and specialty restaurant pictures. We have well over two hundred pictures from each cruise. of course we wouldn't necessarily take all if not a package, however if you take ten, it is cheaper to take the all inclusive package. You can decided at home which ones you like the best. We load the disc to a vendor and make a photobook as our suvineour and memory of each trip. The CD is also included in the all in package. Plus when we download the disc to a Vendor, we include the additional pictures we take during the cruise.

Enjoy

Edited by Cruise a holic

How much were they charging on board? Our cruise leaves in two days. I'm trying to see if we have to wait. They said the price differed onboard with rccl but then it was the same as son board.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Edited by bearette

How much were they charging on board? Our cruise leaves in two days. I'm trying to see if we have to wait. They said the price differed onboard with rccl but then it was the same as son board.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Can vary. You will get a discount coupon in your cabin. Typically from $25 to $50 more.

Enjoy your cruise. We have three weeks to go!

Also, we were told by the staff that any friends we brought that bought the pkg, they would be given the same price as we paid.

As mentioned, if you buy 8-10 sheets you might as well get the all inclusive package. Then just get in front of every camera you see!

EW

Also, we were told by the staff that any friends we brought that bought the pkg, they would be given the same price as we paid.

As mentioned, if you buy 8-10 sheets you might as well get the all inclusive package. Then just get in front of every camera you see!

EW

LOL- we do that! It becomes an "activity"! :D

My wife and I always buy the photo package on every cruise we have taken. When you consider the price of the port pictures, the formal night pictures, the welcome aboard picture, and the different photo stations set up throughout the ship, we find that it makes sense to buy the photo package.

Edited by WiseChoices