Public Health Questionnaire

I can't get either link to work for me. I guess I will just use the ones at the ports. Must be a computer problem or operator error.:rolleyes:

Thanks anyway.

Gwen :)

Gwen, this link should help because you posted it :D http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39618797&postcount=6

Edited by cruisenfever

Gwen, this link should help because you posted it :D http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39618797&postcount=6

Oops, my age is playing tricks on me. :o I just found it.....Thanks Patti. Have to learn to do a search for things before I start asking here. I knew I had the link, but it got deleted. Forgot I posted it before.

Thanks again.

Edited by cruzinlady1947

On the Navigator we had to fill them out when we checked in so staff could see us. We had them filled out prior to but was not allowed to use them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

what port was this? I use the same old one been using for year, no matter where. I've used that CLIA at florida ports, Alaska, California ports and even in Barcelona. Hope to keep it going in Rome in October. The reps are ALWAYS so pleased with my readiness and comment that I must know what I'm doing.

I think Disney is the only line that wanted me to use a specific one for their specific ship (yes, that's the one we got Noro on, :rolleyes:)

what port was this? I use the same old one been using for year, no matter where. I've used that CLIA at florida ports, Alaska, California ports and even in Barcelona. Hope to keep it going in Rome in October. The reps are ALWAYS so pleased with my readiness and comment that I must know what I'm doing.

I think Disney is the only line that wanted me to use a specific one for their specific ship (yes, that's the one we got Noro on, :rolleyes:)

Galveston. We had the same experience there in May. They would not accept the forms we had filled out beforehand; we had to fill out new ones in front of them. This, of course, was after we had to wait for the agent to find someone to ask if she could accept the ones we filled out beforehand, so it definitely did not save us any time!

On the Navigator we had to fill them out when we checked in so staff could see us. We had them filled out prior to but was not allowed to use them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

This happened to us this past May for Allure. Had to refill them out!

This happened to us this past May for Allure. Had to refill them out!

That makes sense, the idea of filling it out ahead of time, at least the form I remember is totally counter productive. It doesn't mean people don't lie on them though.

That makes sense, the idea of filling it out ahead of time, at least the form I remember is totally counter productive. It doesn't mean people don't lie on them though.

If I only had a very slight sniffle or very minor sore throat I'd lie and not tick yes in case it stopped me boarding the cruise.

I wouldn't lie if I had any of the other illnesses listed on the form.

I can't remember how it was in Cape Liberty, but in Baltimore, you filled them out before going to check-in. That was in March. I guess if they don't have them before we go to the check-in desk, I will just fill it out when they ask. I have been using the forms I already filled out for a couple years now. It really doesn't matter. It is just easier to have them filled out ahead of time. We fill them out right before leaving for the port.

Thanks for all your help and responses.

If I only had a very slight sniffle or very minor sore throat I'd lie and not tick yes in case it stopped me boarding the cruise.

I wouldn't lie if I had any of the other illnesses listed on the form.

I certainly understand that. I'll admit to lying in the past, but it was regarding vomiting in the past 24 hours. My wife and I both had bariatric surgery, her in 2008 and me in 2009. Early on, and occasionally to this day if we overdo it, we can become sick and we know 100% that it is due to over eating or eating too fast. With me and the lapband, if I eat too fast, even if its only 2-3 bites. and I don't chew properly, I can lose it. For the first couple of years the hectic get packed, get out of the house, make the flight and ship could cause us to eat improperly and we have both checked NO to the question I just mentioned.

We also have begun flying in (or driving) the day before and that lowers the stress and quick eating on the fly.

Edited by BillOh