Buying Nikon onboard Princess - price comparison

katie11

I'm looking at a Nikon Coolpix AW130 underwater camera.

Mostly, I need to know if the warranty covers here in Australia.

Haven't dealt with a Nikon for a few years, but they used to be great with a world wide warranty.

That was back when Kennedy were there local reps.

I recommend you post something on the Princess board and see if anyone going on your future ship can check if the AW130 is available for sale on board and what the price is.

This would avoid disappointment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I recommend you post something on the Princess board and see if anyone going on your future ship can check if the AW130 is available for sale on board and what the price is.

This would avoid disappointment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, but I think this is the best board to ask the question.

My original question was, do Princess sell the Nikon cameras at a better rate and do they cover Australian buyers in regards to Australian warranty.

Maybe some one (hint, Hint Mr Gut) who is cruising from Australia could ask the question for me. It would be very appreciated.

I don't want to wait until next year, only to find out they don't sell the camera I want and they won't cover the warranty.

Thanks, but I think this is the best board to ask the question.

My original question was, do Princess sell the Nikon cameras at a better rate and do they cover Australian buyers in regards to Australian warranty.

Maybe some one (hint, Hint Mr Gut) who is cruising from Australia could ask the question for me. It would be very appreciated.

I don't want to wait until next year, only to find out they don't sell the camera I want and they won't cover the warranty.

I'll try and remember to ask in 8 weeks.

Is it the AW you want.

• 1 month later...
If you think to post a reminder here about 10 Dec that might help remind me to check, but I have made a note.

Hi Mr Gut,

Just a gentle reminder, as we discussed earlier.

I'd appreciate it if you can look in to the Nikon underwater camera prices, but if you can't, no problems.

Don't waste your internet minutes whilst on board, I'm happy to wait until you get home.

Have a great cruise, wishing you calm seas.

Thanks,

Kerry

Hi Mr Gut,

Just a gentle reminder, as we discussed earlier.

I'd appreciate it if you can look in to the Nikon underwater camera prices, but if you can't, no problems.

Don't waste your internet minutes whilst on board, I'm happy to wait until you get home.

Have a great cruise, wishing you calm seas.

Thanks,

Kerry

Thanks Kerry

I have made a note to check.

If you want to use UBC it could be a deal, however I'd guess it could be bought for less at a discount retailer or over the internet. You would also be able to practice with it before you need it.

framer

Edited by framer