Ocho Rios tour ideas not involving getting wet

aussiecruzer

Hi, we will be in Ocho Rios for a day in early March on Celebrity Reflection. Of our group of 8 adults, several are non swimmers , and not keen on getting wet. Can you suggest some tour ideas that don't involve getting wet please? The blue hole sounds lovely, and I would like to know if it is worth a visit even for non swimmers? Is it nice to walk around and just admire the views, or is it best avoided if people don't want to swim/ jump. A few of us are happy to swim, but somehow I cant see us jumping. At Dunns River Falls , can it only be climbed up the waterfall , or is there another option? We are not interested in shopping but would like to take in some lovely scenic spots. Thanks for any advice. We are happy to book a private tour.

Hi, we will be in Ocho Rios for a day in early March on Celebrity Reflection. Of our group of 8 adults, several are non swimmers , and not keen on getting wet. Can you suggest some tour ideas that don't involve getting wet please? The blue hole sounds lovely, and I would like to know if it is worth a visit even for non swimmers? Is it nice to walk around and just admire the views, or is it best avoided if people don't want to swim/ jump. A few of us are happy to swim, but somehow I cant see us jumping. At Dunns River Falls , can it only be climbed up the waterfall , or is there another option? We are not interested in shopping but would like to take in some lovely scenic spots. Thanks for any advice. We are happy to book a private tour.

Years ago my hubby and I went with a tour (land based) to Dunn's. We stood and admired the falls and walked around without climbing them. We just were not interested and many were standing along with us.

Hi,

We are going on a private tour with Pete Taylor in Ocho Rios. He will tailor the tour to whatever you want.

We are visiting some local historic sites and view points and then are going to Coyoba Gardens.

None of my group was interested in getting wet or seeing a waterfall. We are more interested in seeing the local area and wandering in the garden.

There's lots of info about things to see/do besides Dunns River or the Blue Hole if you go to the Jamaica forum on Trip Advisor which is the sister site to this one.

There are also threads about it here on Cruise Critic:

http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/