My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

I don't know how I managed to miss this excellent review up until today!!! But I am so glad that I found it today, and just read through, and laughed through it all the way.

Shyhova....you definitely have a gift for the comedy! I see by your countdown clock that this was your first cruise but definitely not your last! I hope you will be doing a review of your Victory cruise too, or I will be very disappointed.:)

Have a great cruise on Victory, and I will be waiting for your next review.:)

note about the straw market...I think Satan teaches pilates or something in that mug...it is STEAMINNNNG in there. We was all sweating and fanning...Haggling and fanning....It dont have no A/C I know, but I think they like it like that...so you'll be like " I'll take the bag for $30 just let me out this bitch!!"

Almost fell out my chair just now while reading this... LMAO :D

We chose self debark and decided to get out the door by 630am. CHarleston has a silent debakation. There are no announcements and if you choose to self-assist then they ask you to debark during the assigned times on your debarkation paperwork. Our level....Empress level(5) was 710am....They said that the elevators wouldn't work on our floor until that time...don't leave before then...blah blah blah.....They tell you that to try to avoid gridlock. We were up and leaving the boat by 6:45 and by 715 we were through customs and heading on the shuttle back to the car....PAINLESS.

My first cruise awesome. It was an experience that I will never forget and that I will surely try to duplicate. But that's the thing I think I have realized from review to review...Every experience is different...every ship has it's own unique personality, and I cant wait to experience all of them. My trip on the Fantasy may have been my first cruise ever but it will most certainly not be my last. Was it perfect? No....Was it what everyone had made it to be? For the most part....Was it a fantastic experience that I enjoyed every minute of?....ABSOLUTELY!! Here's to all cruise newbies and veterans alike.......a toast...A huge FRUITY DRINK we all can share a sip out of....Say it with me..." To Cruising!!"........" TO CRUISINGG!!!!!!"

I did this review for the woman that has inspired me to get up get out and see the WORLD. Since we have been together I have been places I always wanted to go but always found a reason not to. Thanks Bae for inspiring me to do the things in life I always wanted to like getting my degree, standing at ground zero.....eating warm chocolate melting cake!!! I did this review for you and hope you like it. Love You.

P.S I'll be a C.C lifer now so hopefully this is the first of many guys. So hit me up if you see the green light on and everybody enjoy your next cruise!!!!!!!!!

Shyhova

Ur review was really great! Thanks for sharing.

**raises my glass** CHEERS to ur first cruise. And CHEERS the lovely woman that has to deal with u. :rolleyes::D

That gym guy situation though! Omg had me and my husband rolling! You are hilarious!

You had to see it...I was highly disappointed LoL

Sent from my EVO using Forums mobile app

Man I can't stop laughing, you are definitely a riot..

What a wonderful and funny review. If accounting

doesn't work out for you, you most definitely can make it as a stand up comedian..

Aww Thanks!!!...I daydream about it, but I'd probably get up there and tell knock knock jokes and bomb lol.

for selfish reasons...I want to read another review authored by you!

Kudo's, young man, this review was excellent.

Why thank you!!!...Such kind words...Are you sure you want to see my Victory review? Because Me and Jamaica might mean ultimate foolishness...i'm just saying lol

I am in so much trouble. Started reading this review at work and that was a mistake. I got started and just couldn't stop! Like Weightroom Guy, I just couldn't do it!

I have lost so much work time this afternoon that my boss is going to kill me. But, it was worth it.

Definitely one of the most laugh invoking reviews I've ever read. I'm glad I have a door to my office so everyone couldn't hear me. Humorous, but I came away with a very clear understanding of what this cruise meant to you.

It was a very interesting and enjoyable read. Glad you had a great time. I am not a "brotha", but I am a brother addict for sure!

LoL....Thanks Bro!! We are all brothers in one way shape or form....I'm glad you liked my review man...that's an honor...Hopefully I can do a good one again next month.

I don't know how I managed to miss this excellent review up until today!!! But I am so glad that I found it today, and just read through, and laughed through it all the way.

Shyhova....you definitely have a gift for the comedy! I see by your countdown clock that this was your first cruise but definitely not your last! I hope you will be doing a review of your Victory cruise too, or I will be very disappointed.:)

Have a great cruise on Victory, and I will be waiting for your next review.:)

Thank You!!! Stay tuned, I hope you all enjoy it as much as this one:D

Almost fell out my chair just now while reading this... LMAO :D

Girrrrrlll LoL....I know...I dont have no sense lol. I'm glad my momma dont be on the internet lol. I'm glad you enjoyed, cause I enjoyed doing it:D

Ur review was really great! Thanks for sharing.

**raises my glass** CHEERS to ur first cruise. And CHEERS the lovely woman that has to deal with u. :rolleyes::D

Thank You so much 305diva...I'm glad you liked it. And yea...I'm sure she rolls her eyes at me allot too lol.

Just curious...after looking at your username, are you a Jay-Z fan?

Actually I am a huge Jay-Z fan lol. But That's not where the name came from as I actually cannot remember. I have been using this or a variance of this screen name online since I was 16 on webtv lol. I can't even remember why the name came about smh. But it has stuck with me...

Great review! Really enjoyed it can't wait for your next one. You're gonna write one for the victory right?;) (read that review in a day and only 13 gotta give me props)

Edited by cris0716

I don't know how I missed your review when you first posted it, but I just stayed up WAY past my bedtime because I couldn't stop reading! You have an amazing writing style, and had me laughing. Not to mention, re-living many of our moments on the Fantasy 2 years ago. I had sailed another cruise line previously (with friends), but the Fantasy was my first Carnival ship, and the first ship my family sailed on together.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. :)

Loved your review! Sailing on Fantasy in October, so I was cruising (pun intended) for a review and found yours. It's 3:05 am, I can't sleep, and man, you entertained me!

If I see a tall dude with a frosty drink on one of my future cruises, I'm gonna give you a hug!

I really enjoyed your review. Our first two 4 day cruises were on the Fantasy back in the 90's. Got hooked and never looked back.

If you keep cruising you have a lot to look forward to on the mega-ships.

Thanks...I do want to try the bigger ships...In due time.:p

I just figured out I was on this same cruise with you guys. Now I have to look back through the photos and see if I am in any of them!

Cool...Let me know if you see anything lol.

I don't know how I missed your review when you first posted it, but I just stayed up WAY past my bedtime because I couldn't stop reading! You have an amazing writing style, and had me laughing. Not to mention, re-living many of our moments on the Fantasy 2 years ago. I had sailed another cruise line previously (with friends), but the Fantasy was my first Carnival ship, and the first ship my family sailed on together.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. :)

Thank you for reading!!!! I hope you catch my next one. :)

Loved your review! Sailing on Fantasy in October, so I was cruising (pun intended) for a review and found yours. It's 3:05 am, I can't sleep, and man, you entertained me!

LoL...Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed:D

If I see a tall dude with a frosty drink on one of my future cruises, I'm gonna give you a hug!

• 3 weeks later...
My wife and I have been loving this review and laughing for the last 20 minutes.i can't wait to read your next cruise!

LoL...Thanks...I just started the next one tonight...Hope you enjoy it.

This is literally my first post on this board. My husband and I are cruising for the first time in July on the Fantasy so I've been reading a lot of reviews. Yours was absolutely the most enjoyable I've come across yet, and I've read A LOT of reviews! Thank you so much for taking the time to include all of us in your trip and I am anxiously waiting for your next review!

And finally...THIS

IMAG0234_zpsde2185d6.jpg

One minute you sucking them down and chasing them with wine from the room and next thing you know you doing the cupid shuffle with a group of grandmas from Boise....*shrug*

I started reading your Victory review, ( my next cruise :D) and after reading all the posts about how great your first review was I had to come and read it!! :p

That drink is a Blue Margarita MY FAVOURITE!! lol I have a tinkerbell tattoo on my ankle and she is holding one :D

Loving your review!!!