My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

We decided to make it over to Nassau's Junkanoo beach which everyone says is like a 15 minute walk from the ship. Not bad right?

IMAG0430_zps19ddff7c.jpg

Once through the "guantlet" you kind of make a u-turn and follow the street ahead. There are lots of cabs and horse drawn carriages lined up along the side of the road. I dont see the point in catching one of these unless you trying to go further into the island, just hoof it if you heading to Junkanoo.

IMAG0431_zpsbf4def0f.jpg

IMAG0432_zps41097a7b.jpg

IMAG0433_zps42ed22ef.jpg

Keep Straight for about a half mile at the most and you come up on the Straw Market....

One quick note about the Straw Market...if you are doing your souvenir shopping in Nassau, dont assume that is where you gonna get the best deals. We haggled and haggled our way with those ladies for a good 45 minutes, bought stuff, then ended up seeing our stuff for cheaper somewhere else with no haggle..UGH. Maybe your experience will be different.

IMAG0434_zps9ccd4edf.jpg

IMAG0435_zpsae0c903e.jpg

Another note about the straw market...I think Satan teaches pilates or something in that mug...it is STEAMINNNNG in there. We was all sweating and fanning...Haggling and fanning....It dont have no A/C I know, but I think they like it like that...so you'll be like " I'll take the bag for $30 just let me out this bitch!!"

OMG I just spit. You are so right about how hot it is. The old straw market was worse.

I was reading your Victory review... and had to stop so i could read this one! OMG... abcolutely the best review i have EVER read! I love it when i read something and it actually doesn't only make me smile but makes me burst out laughing! I have hit a few bumps in the road of my life... and truly, laughter is the best medicine ;) And your pics are amazing... love your caution pants:D. Your Bae is a lucky lady... she probably will get you some STOP pants... to keep those other ladies away from her man!

Can't wait to get back to your Victory review!

I was reading your Victory review... and had to stop so i could read this one! OMG... abcolutely the best review i have EVER read! I love it when i read something and it actually doesn't only make me smile but makes me burst out laughing! I have hit a few bumps in the road of my life... and truly, laughter is the best medicine ;) And your pics are amazing... love your caution pants:D. Your Bae is a lucky lady... she probably will get you some STOP pants... to keep those other ladies away from her man!

Can't wait to get back to your Victory review!

Aww...Thanks so much:D The CC administrator asked me to pack them again for my Victory cruise....Did I?...wellllllll....guess you'll have to see lol. Thanks again!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so very much for this review. It was very informative and full of laughs. Been cracking up all day over here. I've never tried the blue margarita, so I've obviously been missing out for sure! I'll definitely be having a blue margarita (and some fruit) while I'm on the Glory in November LOL!:)

• 6 months later...
So Yea...Nassau day didnt start off well...For some reason beyond me, after eating good ALLL day and night...SOMEONE wants to order a shrimp salad sandwich from room service at 2 in the freaking morning. IdK what is wrong with me....The babe is in bed tipsy and almost sleep and I ask her if she wants anything?...." Yea...some chips"...Wth lol...You just do "cruise sh*#" when you on a cruise LoL...

So we both fall asleep like 20 seconds later and 20 minutes after that theres a knock on the door...I hop out the bed like someone bust in the door shooting and forget I took my pants off and almost gave Helga from Germany( they all put where they from on their name tags) a show she DEFINITELY never seen in Berlin lol...I give her a tip and now here I am...standing in front of the DAMN MIRROR...with no clothes on at 2am, eating a friggin' shrimp salad sandwich( cruise sh#%...we've all done it)

My GF MUSTVE forgot that she just as guilty as me putting in an order for potato chips because she jumps up frustratingly and glares at me from under the cover and hits me with the " OMG you have GOT TO BE kidding me...230AM DUDE??" Face........I just look back at her with a mouth full of shrimp and go..." They forgot your potato chips"...LMBOOOO..Cruise Sh!!!

By the time 8am rolled around that shrimp salad sandwich was Fighting Back lol...I did manage to get myself together and up to lido where Disney Magic was in dock with us...

IMAG0413_zps3210fc54.jpg

And right beside her...Carnival Victory..

IMAG0411_zpse4acb801.jpg

IMAG0415_zps8de37cc5.jpg

IMAG0416_zps1652d18b.jpg

The Magic is HUUGE...and looks very nice.

After eating a quick breakfast up on lido we met up with the BeF and wife and headed off the ship....

IMAG0418_zpsf284816a.jpg

IMAG0420_zps0205061c.jpg

Once off the ship in Nassau you head down the corridor between the ships and hang a right, where you make your way towards the entrance to the city.

LMBOOOOO!!!!!! yassss!!! "cruise $h!t" that is too funny cause its too familiar!! LMAOOOO!!!!! I am over here crying!! I love your reviews- I cant stop reading them.. me, my daughter and cousin are cracking up cause we know this ooooo too well!!! LMBOOO!!!

• 1 year later...