My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

Okay, I'm not even cruising on Carnival but I am so glad I stumbled upon your review. This is one of the best reviews, I LOL so many times. Thanks for sharing your experience and pleeeeeease keep the reviews coming! Can't wait to read about your next cruise.

WOW! What a fantastic review! I just sat here and read through the first 17 pages! I loved it! Best review I've ever read on this forum hands down! Thanks. I was so on the fence feeling kind of remorseful for booking this cruise on a whim. I thought I might be disappointed having sailed two much larger Carnival ships previously, but now I know that I'm going to have just as great of a time on the Fantasy! :D

So the GF says.." None of this dessert looks good to me because you know I cant eat ice cream and I'm not feeling this other stuff.....unless I get MORE FRUIT"

Oh boy....that tasted like a lukewarm plate of HELL TO THE NO.

Lol I'm dead yo

This is one of the best cruise reviews I've ever read! Thank you for taking out so much time (I know it had to be hours!) to get this done!

Thanks...yes it took a minute...but I enjoyed it...21 days till Jamaica!!!

Did you get that balcony room you were wanting way back at the beginning of this review?

In May on the Dream, I will have a fruity drink (or 12) for you!

We are seriously considering upgrading lol. I tried calling to see if I could score one for free...I had the lady from Carnival dying laughing on the phone, but she didn't upgrade me lol

Lol I'm dead yo

Lol...what I say??:p

WOW! What a fantastic review! I just sat here and read through the first 17 pages! I loved it! Best review I've ever read on this forum hands down! Thanks. I was so on the fence feeling kind of remorseful for booking this cruise on a whim. I thought I might be disappointed having sailed two much larger Carnival ships previously, but now I know that I'm going to have just as great of a time on the Fantasy! :D

Thank you!!!

HI Shyhova, I'm so happy to read that you are hittlng the water again in 3 weeks. I hadn't checked your review lately so I was a little behind. Be sure to tell my Soror I said Happy Sisterhood Month !

I am excited to report that we are cruising again in spite of my husband swearing he didn't want to go on any more cruises. The cold and snow of this winter here in Delaware caused him to say the "C," word twice in one week ! One day he told me he wished he was on a cruise. Another day he admitted how relaxing cruising was. SO, that was all I needed to hear ! That $50.00 deposit sale was about to end. I contacted my travel agent and booked a cruise on the Freedom for 12-13-14 (Love those numbers.)

I didn't tell my husband I had booked until a few weeks later on Valentine's Day. I gave him a Valentine, and a Bon Voyage card. He saw the second card and FROZE..."Oh, OH, back on the water. Where are we going?"

Instead of saying anything else, I handed him my iPad and a Power Pont video that I made to soften the blow. LOL

I tried to attach the Power Point, but don't think I succeeded. If you'd like to see it, send my an email and I'll email it to you.

janelschool at aol dot com

Have a great trip, can't wait to read your review.

LOVED LOVED LOVED your review! Hysterical.

This Northeastern NC gal is giving a shout out to some Duplin wine...love Hatteras Red. :) If you haven't yet, try some NC Scuppernong wine...it is also very good.

Looking forward to your next review...get cruising. :D

HI Shyhova, I'm so happy to read that you are hittlng the water again in 3 weeks. I hadn't checked your review lately so I was a little behind. Be sure to tell my Soror I said Happy Sisterhood Month !

I am excited to report that we are cruising again in spite of my husband swearing he didn't want to go on any more cruises. The cold and snow of this winter here in Delaware caused him to say the "C," word twice in one week ! One day he told me he wished he was on a cruise. Another day he admitted how relaxing cruising was. SO, that was all I needed to hear ! That $50.00 deposit sale was about to end. I contacted my travel agent and booked a cruise on the Freedom for 12-13-14 (Love those numbers.)

I didn't tell my husband I had booked until a few weeks later on Valentine's Day. I gave him a Valentine, and a Bon Voyage card. He saw the second card and FROZE..."Oh, OH, back on the water. Where are we going?"

Instead of saying anything else, I handed him my iPad and a Power Pont video that I made to soften the blow. LOL

I tried to attach the Power Point, but don't think I succeeded. If you'd like to see it, send my an email and I'll email it to you.

janelschool at aol dot com

Have a great trip, can't wait to read your review.

Hey Jane!!!! I'm glad you guys get to cruise again. My GF said HEy!! I'd love to see your presentation...my email is shyhova@gmail.com Also, we have got to become FB friends:)

What a great review, thanks for posting!!! :D

Thank You!!!

Man I can't stop laughing, you are definitely a riot..

What a wonderful and funny review. If accounting

doesn't work out for you, you most definitely can make it as a stand up comedian..

LoL...thank you, but I'd probably get stage fright lol.

LOVED LOVED LOVED your review! Hysterical.

This Northeastern NC gal is giving a shout out to some Duplin wine...love Hatteras Red. :) If you haven't yet, try some NC Scuppernong wine...it is also very good.

Looking forward to your next review...get cruising. :D

3 weeks!!!!! Thank you pacarolinagirl....Scuppernog is one of the few I haven't tried. Actually, I was at a cookout yesterday and they had some of the Duplin apple cider...It was soo good.

This is the best review I have read. I sat in one spot for 2 hours reading it. Your personality definitely shows through your writing. Enjoy your upcoming cruise and congratulations on receiving your degree.

Thank you so much!! You have to check out my review coming up in April...Lord willing that is.....Going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman:D

That gym guy situation though! Omg had me and my husband rolling! You are hilarious!

Sent from my EVO using Forums mobile app

You had to be there!! Glad I could bring hubby and wife together in laughter lol. Hopefully I can do one for my cruise in 3 weeks, and we can all crack up some more lol.

This was seriously the best review I've read on here. And I'm not just saying that because you're from ILM (I graduated from UNCW back in ....yeah I'm not telling that part).

Thanks for the many laughs...I'll be stalking the carnival boards in April to read your next review.

I am in so much trouble. Started reading this review at work and that was a mistake. I got started and just couldn't stop! Like Weightroom Guy, I just couldn't do it!

I have lost so much work time this afternoon that my boss is going to kill me. But, it was worth it.

Definitely one of the most laugh invoking reviews I've ever read. I'm glad I have a door to my office so everyone couldn't hear me. Humorous, but I came away with a very clear understanding of what this cruise meant to you.

It was a very interesting and enjoyable read. Glad you had a great time. I am not a "brotha", but I am a brother addict for sure!