Let's Tour Seattle

I had planned to book a 3 hour pre-cruise tour for us this August. It seems a little troublesome that nobody has posted a response for this company yet. I hope they aren't just a new company with problems. I e-mailed them over a week ago to insure that our hotel is one that they stop at before the tour starts. I haven't received any response to my query, and now I'm wondering if this company has issues.

We did a pre-cruise tour with them in May. They picked us up at our hotel (Crowne Plaza) right on time and even called ahead to tell us they were on their way.

The driver and hotel bellman moved our luggage from the lobby to the bus. It was a smaller, shuttle-type bus and I had worried about luggage space, but it all fit in the back.

We and another couple picked up ahead of us were the only ones on the bus which was great -- we could each have a window seat and the huge bouquet of flowers we bought at the market the day before had its own seat to ride in.

We saw all the sights, made several stops, and got to the ship at Pier 91 after the initial rush but in plenty of time for lunch.

I have already recommended them to a friend who is sailing out of Seattle next month.

Pharmacy-thanks for the e-mail address. I got an immediate response from Charles to my e-mail yesterday. I'm confident that this will be the perfect tour for us. I dearly appreciate the quick responses and information from everyone that this forum provides!

Glad to help, Linsuesue!

We have used them in the past and really enjoyed the tour! Very professional and gave you plenty of time to see the sights.We are headed out there the July 10th and have booked with them post-cruise. Have a great trip!

• 2 years later...

We were looking for a Seattle tour post cruise and needed to be picked up at pier and taken to airport after tour. They could do this so we are booking with them after our Rapsody cruise in July. Can't wait.:)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

We used Let's Tour Seattle in September. I called several tours and this is the first one that stopped in Pike Place Market. The other tours drove past because they said the parking had changed at the market. It was outstanding, they picked us up at our hotel at the airport, we toured then they dropped us off at our hotel in Pioneer Square. Our guide was very knowledgable and we had a grand time seeing the city. I would use them again if I were ever in Seattle