Hilton rose hall jamaica

Robinola

• 1 month later...

We went to the Hilton Rose Hall last week and had a wonderful time. :D The beach is just OK, but the pool is fantastic--it is a zero entry pool with two water slides, a lazy river, a swim up bar, waterfalls, etc. We had a wonderful lunch of jerk chicken and pork at a nice outdoor restaurant overlooking the ocean. The frozen drinks were great too! Don't know where you are docking, but we were in Falmouth and it was about a half hour away.

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

We went to the Hilton Rose Hall last week and had a wonderful time. :D The beach is just OK, but the pool is fantastic--it is a zero entry pool with two water slides, a lazy river, a swim up bar, waterfalls, etc. We had a wonderful lunch of jerk chicken and pork at a nice outdoor restaurant overlooking the ocean. The frozen drinks were great too! Don't know where you are docking, but we were in Falmouth and it was about a half hour away.

Thank you! Sounds great. I too, am docking in Falmouth with pick up and drop off from Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas. Really looking forward to the day there.

• 1 month later...
we went there back in december and it is a beautiful place.

I have a complete review and tons (i mean tons) of pictures in my review. The link is in my signature line. :)

this was the best! Thank you so much!

• 2 months later...

Used Resortforaday sailing on the Allure July 27th thru August 3rd 2014. Once we got to the Hotel they were very nice then we attempted to get a lounge chair and none were to be found. My husband had to strongly complain to a worker just to get some lounge chairs. We did in a real crappy spot. Then my children tried to get a tube & the hotel guests were hoarding the tubes, limited supply hotel guests kept at their chairs & no workers cared. I had to go to the gift shop and pay $20 for 2 crappy tubes. I went inside to get lunch for my kids and people were waiting to get food at the buffet. Food was terrible. We had a waiter take a order at our lounge chairs and we barely ate it. I had the jerk chicken and it was very good. We could not wait to get out of there and had a driver pick us up early. This hotel was at 100% capacity. This was definitely not worth the $376 for 4 hours of misery. We would never do again. This was the biggest waste of money & day in Jamaica that we ever spent. We would have been happier going to Margaritaville at the Falmouth Port.

Used Resortforaday sailing on the Allure July 27th thru August 3rd 2014. Once we got to the Hotel they were very nice then we attempted to get a lounge chair and none were to be found. My husband had to strongly complain to a worker just to get some lounge chairs. We did in a real crappy spot. Then my children tried to get a tube & the hotel guests were hoarding the tubes, limited supply hotel guests kept at their chairs & no workers cared. I had to go to the gift shop and pay $20 for 2 crappy tubes. I went inside to get lunch for my kids and people were waiting to get food at the buffet. Food was terrible. We had a waiter take a order at our lounge chairs and we barely ate it. I had the jerk chicken and it was very good. We could not wait to get out of there and had a driver pick us up early. This hotel was at 100% capacity. This was definitely not worth the $376 for 4 hours of misery. We would never do again. This was the biggest waste of money & day in Jamaica that we ever spent. We would have been happier going to Margaritaville at the Falmouth Port.

Couldn't agree more with this report. We sailed here in November 2013 and had the same experience. A shame because my wife and I honeymooned here years ago and were excited you show our kids the resort. It's really taken a turn for the worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app