The Quantum Class Curse

Last year we left Bayonne on Quantum of the Seas in January and ran head first into a storm coming up the east coast. We had to change course and cut speed in half and missed our San Juan stop. On the way back we hit the backside of another storm. Docked on time but disembarked in a freezing ran, sleet and snow storm. 5 hr delay at the airport. This year Jonas hits the day before we are to leave on Anthem and the ship is stuck out to sea and arrives a day late. For some reason leaving a day late caused an itinerary change from Western Caribbean to Eastern to all the stops we were at last year on Quantum. No problems with getting back this year and now on the next sailing these poor people have had their entire trip ruined. My advise is never ever cruise out of New York in the winter months

Sounds more like a "Northeast Port in the Winter" curse than a Quantum Class Curse. When you've got cold fronts moving through the area every 5 to 7 days and you are travelling almost the entire US Atlantic Coast near the Gulf Stream for 2+ days at the beginning of the cruise and 2+ days at the end of the cruise, it is extremely likely you're going to run into bad weather.

Last year we left Bayonne on Quantum of the Seas in January and ran head first into a storm coming up the east coast. We had to change course and cut speed in half and missed our San Juan stop. On the way back we hit the backside of another storm. Docked on time but disembarked in a freezing ran, sleet and snow storm. 5 hr delay at the airport. This year Jonas hits the day before we are to leave on Anthem and the ship is stuck out to sea and arrives a day late. For some reason leaving a day late caused an itinerary change from Western Caribbean to Eastern to all the stops we were at last year on Quantum. No problems with getting back this year and now on the next sailing these poor people have had their entire trip ruined. My advise is never ever cruise out of New York in the winter months

The only winter cruises I do are from either Ft. Lauderdale or San Juan. I book me a jet plane and get out of New England as fast as possible and down to some warm air.

26 cruises so far out of Bayonne IN THE WINTER!..........guess what 25 out of 26 cruises...........ONE storm....K.O.:)