Noise in B3 cabins over the main dining room

jgga

Can you hear any noise in the morning or late evening from the main dining room below these B3 cabins on Deck 7? As I understand the deck plan, these cabins have extended balconies but the noise , if any, may not be worth it.

We were in 7133 last year on the Riviera.

I am a very light sleeper. I heard no noise whatsoever from the dining room.

However, when anchored, I am not sure what the mechanics are that one can hear/feel, but I think it has to do with keeping the ship pointing in the right direction??

Props? Thrusters? Whatever it is, they cycle on and off and you can feel it. Enough so that if I wanted to take a nap, it bothered me.

I hope that makes sense. Most people I'm sure didnt even notice.

Can you hear any noise in the morning or late evening from the main dining room below these B3 cabins on Deck 7? As I understand the deck plan, these cabins have extended balconies but the noise , if any, may not be worth it.

b_194557.jpg

As Posts 2,3,4 & 5 have already assured you, there is no noise from the Dining Room.

Alternatively, there are 'extended veranda" B3 cabins which are forward on Deck 7. (#7001 through 7009 inclusive) which are over the Crew's Quarters.

b_074421.jpg

In this photograph, the extended veranda cabins are just over the name of the ship, at the level of the blue line, and to the left of the four portholes (which are Officers Cabins).

Edited by StanandJim