CATAMARANS in St. Lucia

Royals_Chiefs

We currently are set to be in St. Lucia on May 19th and have tentatively booked with the Mystic Man Cruise Catamaran Special. However, they do require a minimum of 10 and 6 of us are signed up. Should this not fill what other places have catamarans? I can't find many catamarans on this island and not interested in paying more for a private boat.

Thanks,

Dustin

We currently are set to be in St. Lucia on May 19th and have tentatively booked with the Mystic Man Cruise Catamaran Special. However, they do require a minimum of 10 and 6 of us are signed up. Should this not fill what other places have catamarans? I can't find many catamarans on this island and not interested in paying more for a private boat.

Thanks,

Dustin

SeaSpray, Carnival Sailings, Bitni, Bateau Mygo, Endless Sunshine, etc..all have cats, however some chapter through the cruise line and others have minimums also, which can be tough to fill if only one or two ships in port...hence, booking through the ship may be tour best option to get the trip. Enjoy!

We had the same situation with Mystic Man on our March cruise. Their website showed only 9 people booked right up until a few days before our sailing. I worried that we would have to book something else, but turned out that there were about 25 people onboard with us! They confirmed we had our limit after I emailed them a week before our cruise. I don't think they update their website often, I would call or email them. Our family of 4 had a great time on this excursion 😄

We had the same situation with Mystic Man on our March cruise. Their website showed only 9 people booked right up until a few days before our sailing. I worried that we would have to book something else, but turned out that there were about 25 people onboard with us! They confirmed we had our limit after I emailed them a week before our cruise. I don't think they update their website often, I would call or email them. Our family of 4 had a great time on this excursion
. We are thinking of taking the same tour could you please tell me how much snorkeling time you had and if there was any Beach time involved Edited by fedexretiree

We made one snorkel stop at Anse Chastenet beach and had about an hour of snorlke/beach time. The snorkeling was good, the beach was dark sand and extremely hot, suggest sandals or water shoes! No beach chairs as they are reserved for resort guests. I think the tour varies depending on conditions, we may have spent too much time at the beginning of the excursion seeking whales out in the open sea. We did get to see a few small whales, but I would have preferred more beach/snorkel time. Overall, we had a nice day with Mystic Man.

• 4 weeks later...