Millennium,June 2018 to Alaska?

ILoveStThomas

Booked this cruise while on the Equinox last week.Anyone sail in the new Aqua class rooms on deck 11? We booked room A1-1107. Wondering if I made a mistake booking the Millennium to Alaska instead of Princess or Holland America.We are doing the land first then the cruise.Any advice would be appreciated!

Yes, we often stay in the AQ rooms on 11. Just sailed in room 1110 on Infinity - identical.

I think these are great choices for Alaska. Very convenient to the elevators which can whisk you to Blu or the buffet. Very quiet as there is not a lot of foot traffic there. From your balcony you can occasionally hear the movie from above, but it is a distant sound and not really disturbing at all (I feared that, but had no issue on our 15 night Panama Canal crossing). In Alaska, you may not encounter this at all. In warm climates, these rooms tend to be a bit warmer than I'd like but in Alaska that will not be an issue. Would pick these rooms in a minute for Alaska anytime

ps

If you have a choice, move to 1110 - it has a slightly bigger balcony than 1107.

I have not done the Aqua cabins on Millennium but we did sail to Alaska last July and Asia last March and really enjoyed both cruises. Nice ship, great crew. In Alaska the captain pushed through fog and drizzle to get us within half a mile of the Hubbard Glacier. It was an amazing site and that half mile is the legal limit for larger cruise ships and the fog and drizzle were gone by the time we got to the glacier. Just amazing.

This will be our first cruise to Alaska. We're booked in 1138 and sail Friday. We've never been on Mellinneum before but have sailed Aqua on other M class ships. I'll let you know. I'm hoping it's just as nice as our other cruises have been.

This will be our first cruise to Alaska. We're booked in 1138 and sail Friday. We've never been on Mellinneum before but have sailed Aqua on other M class ships. I'll let you know. I'm hoping it's just as nice as our other cruises have been.

Oh yes,please come back and let me know how your cruise was! :)

We are in this room June 9th this year . I will let you know about the room . We are looking forward to a awesome cruise 1 time on Celebrity in more then 15 years .

Lisa

Pleas come back on and let me know how toyr cruise and the room( 1107 was!:D

Have a great cruise and you won,t be disappointed in selecting Celebrity.Hubby and I just got off the Equinox Friday and had a fantastic time!

Oh yes,please come back and let me know how your cruise was! :)

I will do that. I do have unlimited internet as a perk so I may post from the ship. Wish it was as easy to post pictures from my iPad as it is on social media.

For those of you booked in Aqua, watch the cabins on deck 11. First I booked 1130, then saw 1133 was open and changed. Low and behold, 1138 opened up and I was able to grab that one. The two switches came after final payment. :D