Carnival's website booking issue

bitsnscraps

Is it just me? Yesterday I was able to look up two rooms and choose the location, room # ect, today the only option it is giving me is "find rooms near each other". I'm just pricing things out right now so I'm not wanting to talk to a PVP just yet until I can decide what type of rooms we want to go with. I'm looking at the Splendor in Feb 2019 if that matters, but it looks like it's doing this on all cruises that I search this morning.

Carnival's website has been driving me crazy lately. Same thing has happened to me. Also I can save an itinerary I like, but cannot find them after they are saved.

Also depending on if I am on my computer at work (older) or at home (newer), the website layout is completely different.

Good luck. You're not the only one having issues with their website.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Having trouble too. I can not buy an excursion on a booked cruise. Every time I hit excursions it takes me back to the log in page. Guess I'm going to have to call them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I keep getting an error banner stating I can't have 2 tabs open when I don'y. Can't search any cruise prices. Called yesterday and they said its the whole website and won't be fixed before Tuesday.

I keep getting an error banner stating I can't have 2 tabs open when I don'y. Can't search any cruise prices. Called yesterday and they said its the whole website and won't be fixed before Tuesday.

Also have been experiencing this last couple of weeks. So frustrating when price checking. They do need to get this fixed especially for those of us that like to do our own booking online [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also have been experiencing this last couple of weeks. So frustrating when price checking. They do need to get this fixed especially for those of us that like to do our own booking online [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had this problem when I was checking prices/booking about a month ago. Usually I would clear my browsing history and it would work.