Breakaway Mini suite???

beck5585

Hello

I currently have a large balcony deck 9 booked on the breakaway, but I see now that the mini suit w/ a large balcony deck 8 dropped in price and it is the same price that I am paying for the large balcony. My question is does anyone know how quiet those rooms are on deck 8? i know that directly below deck 7 is the theatre and the 24 hrs bars. Also on deck 8 there are a lot of bars/restaurants. I am a very light sleeper and I wanted to know if anyone has stayed in those rooms before and were they noisy? (in the mornings or the nights?)

... i know that directly below deck 7 is the theatre and the 24 hrs bars. Also on deck 8 there are a lot of bars/restaurants. I am a very light sleeper and I wanted to know if anyone has stayed in those rooms before and were they noisy? (in the mornings or the nights?)

You need to pull up the deck plans for to see what is above or below each cabin. There will be some areas of concern, and some of no concern.

Hello

I currently have a large balcony deck 9 booked on the breakaway, but I see now that the mini suit w/ a large balcony deck 8 dropped in price and it is the same price that I am paying for the large balcony. My question is does anyone know how quiet those rooms are on deck 8? i know that directly below deck 7 is the theatre and the 24 hrs bars. Also on deck 8 there are a lot of bars/restaurants. I am a very light sleeper and I wanted to know if anyone has stayed in those rooms before and were they noisy? (in the mornings or the nights?)

Do a search on the M6 cabin. I also had a balcony booked & when prices dropped changed to the M6 on deck 8. When you read the reviews, everyone seems to have loved the location & didn't complain of any noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had no noise in our M6. I could hear noise from the theater when I left the cabin and walked down the corridor. Only real difference I noticed in the cabin was the bathroom is larger than in the balcony cabin.

Edited by mizlorinj

Don't quote me, but I don't believe the balcony of the "mini-suite" is much bigger than a traditional balcony. If you originally booked your cabin because of balcony size - hence "large balcony", I'd find out for sure.

Don't quote me, but I don't believe the balcony of the "mini-suite" is much bigger than a traditional balcony. If you originally booked your cabin because of balcony size - hence "large balcony", I'd find out for sure.

The mini suites on deck 8 are M6 MiniSuites with Large Balcony, so it will be as big or bigger then a balcony cabin with large balcony. It was huge. Room enough for loungers and chairs as well. The bathrooms are wonderful with double sinks and huge shower with multi head sprays and rain shower. I think we were 8768 and we heard nothing in this cabin, or even in the halls. We loved the location.

8726 - 12 nights in January. Perfect location. No noise, and we had bed next to closet so closer to hall. Room is deeper from door than balcony category so further from hallway. Very little foot traffic as it is a "semi-private" hall. Truly never heard a thing even when we returned to cabin while theater was open. And balcony is HUGE - 2 loungers and 2 chairs and plenty of room to spare.

Edited by pj17

If you can get one of the assigned MX cabins- not a guarantee cabin- you can save even more probably. 8114 and 8714 are same size cabin and balcony as the M6 but less expensive. We had 8114 and loved it. Balcony twice the size of the B6 above us. Really liked the convenience of deck 8 too. Had no noise issues. Liked it so much we booked the same cabin for July.

If you can get one of the assigned MX cabins- not a guarantee cabin- you can save even more probably. 8114 and 8714 are same size cabin and balcony as the M6 but less expensive. We had 8114 and loved it. Balcony twice the size of the B6 above us. Really liked the convenience of deck 8 too. Had no noise issues. Liked it so much we booked the same cabin for July.

Why are the MX cabins less expensive??

I wasn't sure this category would continue to sexist on the BA/GA since they are identical as far as I can tell.

Only reason for being less expensive is the location so far forward, IMO.

Have you seen slide #9 here? https://docs.google.com/a/wisertogether.com/presentation/d/1kANcIdzDMzpYEqp4w3yMYVNGuSp-SQGb76oM5O6t8q0/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000#slide=id.gd42b114b_3_0

Edited by bear3412

The "x" categories tend to be less because usually it is strictly a guarantee, no cabin # to book. These 2 are an anomaly ans IMO one of the best kept BA/GA secrets. The other best kept secrets are several BX cabins that if you book ealy can get these deck 8 cabins that have large balconies as well. Maybe these are classified as they are due to forward location. But 8114 and 8116 are right next to each other , are similar cabins, with big difference in price.