Help with Transportation from Heathrow to Sheraton Park Lane London

We are flying from the US to Heathrow the end of October -- arriving at 6:55 AM on a Thursday morning. We are staying at the Sheraton Park Lane (close to Green Park). From my research it appears that taking the Piccadilly Line from Heathrow to Green Park would be a good option. We will be dealing with 2 fairly heavy rolling suitcases plus a couple of carry-ons. My husband is concerned about taking the train with luggage and then having to deal with unknown navigation from Green Station on to our hotel. I would welcome suggestions. If the train/tube is not the best option what are other suggestions. Thanks for your help.

It is a two/tenths of a mile, less than 10 minute walk on a single street (Piccadilly). Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Be aware you will have to get to the Terminal 2/3 Tube Station. If you are not coming into Terminal 2 or 3, you might want to do a little research on that on the Heathrow website. That might be more complicated than actually getting to the hotel.

Overall, it is quite doable. Should cost 6 pounds per person. Lugging bags is, IMHO, the only bad part. Use Google Maps...solid info on stops, length of time, directions, etc. Make sure you set the time on the directions to when you will actually be using the Tube.

Edited by CruiserBruce

It might cost a little more, you can use a car service from LHR to your hotel. It is nice to be met at the airport and be taken to your hotel after a long international flight.

I have used http://www.justairports.com from LHR to London hotel and from hotel to LHR a few times. Use your hotel's postal code to get a quote, cost is per car.

Edited by phabric

Be aware you will have to get to the Terminal 2/3 Tube Station. If you are not coming into Terminal 2 or 3, you might want to do a little research on that on the Heathrow website. That might be more complicated than actually getting to the hotel.
No, it's dead straightforward.

If arriving at Terminal 2 or 3, you go to the Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3 Tube station and take the Tube direct (no changes) to Green Park station.

If arriving at Terminal 4, you go to the Heathrow Terminal 4 Tube station and take the Tube direct (no changes) to Green Park station.

If arriving at Terminal 5, you go to the Heathrow Terminal 5 Tube station and take the Tube direct (no changes) to Green Park station.

Simples.