Southampton terminal - Things to do whilst waiting to check in

i booked a place for parking with ABP for around 10:30. I've just printed my final cruise details and the check in time is mid afternoon. Is there anything to do e.g. Shop and eat .. In the terminal building. Are the check in times 'written in stone' as it were ! Or will we be able to check in earlier ?? ( Sailing on 22nd July Navigator of the Seas)

Thanks

i booked a place for parking with ABP for around 10:30. I've just printed my final cruise details and the check in time is mid afternoon. Is there anything to do e.g. Shop and eat .. In the terminal building. Are the check in times 'written in stone' as it were ! Or will we be able to check in earlier ?? ( Sailing on 22nd July Navigator of the Seas)

Thanks

There are a few cruise terminals at Southampton and they have some basic amenities only.

Normally after 11 am on RC you can check in and get onto the ship fairly soon afterwards.

You can check in before mid-afternoon. The cruise lines try to stagger passenger arrival times to cut down on lines.

Once your at the check-in desk the reps will just want to get you through as fast as possible.

Boarding usually starts around noon in Southampton.

Jonathan

You can check in before mid-afternoon. The cruise lines try to stagger passenger arrival times to cut down on lines.

Once your at the check-in desk the reps will just want to get you through as fast as possible.

Boarding usually starts around noon in Southampton.

Jonathan

Usually the case with P&O where you get a coloured lettered card and you have to sit down till your card is called but RC in my experience you queue straight away and if you are in a suite or Diamond and above loyalty you use a preferential line.

Or us Welsh

On RC your money will disappear fast.lol

We are from Sunderland and Diamond+ loyalty members so a least we get a lot of freeeee drinks in the Diamond lounge.

On our Freedom cruise out of Barcelona 4-11 June,Sauvignon Blanc $16,Prosecco $14, and Pinot Gricio $11 plus gratuity and tax all per glass.

On RC your money will disappear fast.lol

We are from Sunderland and Diamond+ loyalty members so a least we get a lot of freeeee drinks in the Diamond lounge.

On our Freedom cruise out of Barcelona 4-11 June,Sauvignon Blanc $16,Prosecco $14, and Pinot Gricio $11 plus gratuity and tax all per glass.

Thank god for drinks packages included as a perk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank god for drinks packages included as a perk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had the free deluxe drinks package on Freedom out of Barcelona but this only allowed up to $12 per drink.

Prosecco was an extra $2 plus tip and tax so it was $2.56 per glass.

I believe from Southampton it is $14 but not 100% sure.