Customer service again

Two 2 Tango

Had an email from MSC this morning saying that the packages are now available to book online, Allegrissimo booked finally for the cruise at a cost of 414 Euro pp for the 19 day / 18 night cruise. ... :)

Had an email from MSC this morning saying that the packages are now available to book online, Allegrissimo booked finally for the cruise at a cost of 414 Euro pp for the 19 day / 18 night cruise. ... :)

I had booked the allegrissimo escape coupon book (15 vouchers for $72) and then noticed the new link for Caribbean Winter 2014-2015 in which it now says that it's a card for 18 drinks (Or ice cream or…) for $82. This is an even better deal so I canceled my first order and will send in a new order. I wonder if they are going to honor the original offer for those who have already booked it. If so, it will be very confusing for everyone. Bob

ps - I just checked and the original offer is still on the website. Only if you go to "Pricing for Pre-paid Services" under the "On Board Services" link do you find the "Winter 2014/2015 Caribbean" codes and pricing for the services. Took me a few minutes to find it again.

Edited by CTBob

I'm so glad it's finally been resolved and you can look forward to your trip now that this is out of the way :)

Bea ... An extra 4 points towards the Black card LOL .... :D will be just 11 short of it less any other spending.

Good one, Dave.......I'm expecting to be 10 points at most off Black after my upcoming trip. That means I should definitely achieve it on the 20 night repo in March, and then some!! ;)

Bea ... hoping it will be down to maybe 8 so that a 7 night afterwards will get us there ... :)

Sure......a 7 nighter with Allegrissimo and you'll probably be there :D so one more trip after your upcoming one - same as me!!!

............and then they'll introduce the new level and water down the Black Card benefits :eek:

I really do hope not, in fact the sensible thing to do would be to add a new one between Gold and Black offering say 15% reduction on cruise prices and adding some extras to Black ..... :D

It would not be sensible from their point of view to add more benefits for people who have not cruised as much. There are increasingly more and more Black members and lots of Gold so that is costing them more than when Black first came out. In the early days I was often the only one onboard or maybe just 2 or 3. On my last cruise there were numerous tables of us in the MDR for the lunch with the Officers and it needed a lot of Officers to host it.

I think they will go ahead with a higher tier than Black with only slightly better benefits than the current Black ones and then they will dilute some of the Black and other level benefits.