Early Saver Fall Sale question

JaxGuy

Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find it.

Does CCL honor OBC offers on the ES price match or just the base fare? Got a price drop last week. This morning the rate is the same but now they are offering a $50 OBC.

I've applied, just wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Finally got in to the office and called them. YES, they do!

I was just about to ask this!

My fare is the same but OBC is being offered. I submitted the request, and just spelled it out in the comments.

Thanks for calling!

I'd like to know as well, I noticed last night they were having a

'sale' but then noticed the prices were the same as they've been since last week. It was also 2 in the morning so I didn't do much investigating...

I submitted online but had a question about something else so I called them. She went ahead and took care of it after I mentioned applying for the credit earlier this morning.

I know I have read on here before but where do you see what you are booked at? I usually book early saver but with all these new rates I am not sure. The rates showing are the same I paid and I have looked all over the documents to see how I booked. Please help! If we are outside of the final payment can I change to early saver that is being offered now?

I know I have read on here before but where do you see what you are booked at? I usually book early saver but with all these new rates I am not sure. The rates showing are the same I paid and I have looked all over the documents to see how I booked. Please help! If we are outside of the final payment can I change to early saver that is being offered now?

It should be in "Guest Notes" on page 2 of your CabinConfirmation email.

It should be in "Guest Notes" on page 2 of your CabinConfirmation email.

thanks for the answer. I found it. Mine says Past Guest no change fees. Does this mean I can change from Past Guest to Early Saver without a charge? Or am I SOL

thanks for the answer. I found it. Mine says Past Guest no change fees. Does this mean I can change from Past Guest to Early Saver without a charge? Or am I SOL

I think you can change to Early Saver without a charge as long as the rate is the same.

We booked an early saver fare this past Saturday for the Breeze in October. On Monday we noticed the past guest rate was $20 less so we got the price adjustment. Now the past guest rate is still less than early saver, but do you think we'd qualify for the OBC by just having the early saver rate? I suppose we could always go back to the current early saver price and still be $30 ahead with the OBC.

We booked an early saver fare this past Saturday for the Breeze in October. On Monday we noticed the past guest rate was $20 less so we got the price adjustment. Now the past guest rate is still less than early saver, but do you think we'd qualify for the OBC by just having the early saver rate? I suppose we could always go back to the current early saver price and still be $30 ahead with the OBC.

Once Early Saver, always Early Saver. You can price match to other rates, but your Early Saver status (& restrictions) does not change.

I was booked on a past guest rate but just had my TA change it to the ES rate. It is $10 higher in fare but I will be getting $50 in OBC! :D Plus now have the opportunity for price drops as my cruise gets closer! Fingers crossed ;)

Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find it.

Does CCL honor OBC offers on the ES price match or just the base fare? Got a price drop last week. This morning the rate is the same but now they are offering a $50 OBC.

I've applied, just wondering if anyone knows for sure.

I applied als, waiting to hear from my PVP

I booked ES rate for our upcoming November sailing but have seen absolutely no price drops whatsoever and I try to look daily.

The early saver fall sale rate is higher than I paid but I just minutes ago put in for the 50.00 OBC because of this thread. So much thanks you all!

I noticed the Early Saver Fall Sale promotion late last night. Did a mock booking under my cabin category and saw an OBC amount for $25. Sent in a price protection form......& this morning Carnival sent me a new statement w/ the OBC listed on it.

I am booked on a B2B on the Triumph in December. I received the OBC for both legs of our cruise. The promotion is good for all sailings September 1st thru the end of December. You need to act fast! If I am correct.... The Early Saver Fall Sale promotion ends on April 25th.

I just called in to the 800 number because my PVP was out today. They were able to add the $25.00 directly to my booking. $12.50 for each of us! Hooray drink of the day.

The lady I spoke with said that sometimes if they aren't really backed up then they can add the credit right away when we call in. Other times they ask you to submit the form if they are backed up.

So my advice is to call in to the 800 number and just ask. I know I am a happy girl!:)

Archived