EVENING transport from FLL to Miami hotel?

kms8066

Many of the transport companies mentioned on the board, do not provide service in the evenings. Our flight arrives 8:15 p.m. and we are going to Miami hotel. Any suggestions for transport? Cost?

Most Limo services will pick up whenever you need them.....try

QLS or Larry's Limos. I would be quite surprised if they don't

pick up in the evenings. Can't give you an exact cost but from FLL to

Miami with a Limo? Probably 100.00.

Go Airport, based inside the FLL airport will make late runs to Miami, but expect to pay more than the typical $15 fare for morning/early afternoon runs when the van can easily be filled. They will give you a quote on line.

A taxi for $75-80+ is another option for the 40-45 minute trip.

Thanks for all the info! In case anyone else needs this info, the places who will pick up at 8:00 in the evening were Larry's limo, Hollard limo, QLS, and Go Airport Shuttle, the latter being the best price for 2 at $69 including gratuities. Thanks again for all your input :)

I'm going for the same route, but arriving in afternoon.

I quoted a few, most shared shuttle is from $69 to $79. Some incl gratuities, some may not.

I read some review and see some horrible review with Go about the driver blame on you for being ew minutes later at the waiting area, rude or long waiting time for other passengers before they depart.

Time is also a concern, ETA from FLL to Miami DT is 2 hours?

We are travelers and want to use our time aboard to explorer, I quote cab fare and it vary from $69 to 80ish tips incl.

I'm thinking this might be a better option for 2 passengers or more?

The extra $10 for 2 person is worth it to save an hour to commute.

Please share if other has better ideas or more accurate on those quote I researched.

Thank you.

I would pay the extra $$ for the cab over waiting for a long shared van ride. I've had good experieince with Go in the past - they used to offer private town car service to downtown Miami for about $75+; I would also check with Larry's Limos - often suggested on this board - fare probably comparable to a taxi, but a much nicer ride. Good luck! :)