Hotel in Rome

Slyfox16

Many thanks to those that responded about the out-of-the-way location for the Marriott Courtyard. Can anyone suggest a 4 star hotel that is relatively in the center of Rome for approximately $150 a night, at the end of Oct.

Many thanks to those that responded about the out-of-the-way location for the Marriott Courtyard. Can anyone suggest a 4 star hotel that is relatively in the center of Rome for approximately $150 a night, at the end of Oct.

I have a friend staying in Rome at the 4* Artemide Hotel, Via ****onale. The hotel is very centrally located and my friend says it has exceeded all their expectations. You would need to check the price, as it may be above your budget. The hotel gets excellent reviews on all sites.

I don't about the number of stars, but the Hotel Raffaello,Via Urbana, between the Termini Station and the Colosseum, is a place I have stayed at twice. It is clean and convenient, great staff, nice breakfast, and in that price range.

I fear (1) $150/night, (2) 4 star, and (3) in the center of Rome are not ever going to come up on the same page.:o The last time we were in Rome we stayed very near the Spanish Steps in the Hotel Panda. Good, clean, #244 of 1,269 hotels in Rome on TripAdvisor. I think the best rate you're likely to get there will be a bit higher than $150, but not a whole lot more. We would stay there again.

You've posted this question on other forums today. Please check the Italy ports of call forum, where your initial question was moved to : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=595

Please refrain from posting your question on multiple forums, and use the ports of call forum when it's unrelated to a specific cruise line.