What happens if the ship misses a port?

they never got on the boat :(. bussed the entire time.

That'd really be a different experience. I wonder how they compensated for the different cabin grades... unless everyone got a significant refund based on what was paid.

That'd really be a different experience. I wonder how they compensated for the different cabin grades... unless everyone got a significant refund based on what was paid.

I think they were given credit for a future cruise, however as Europe is what it is, I don't think they bothered again, so it was wasted. I must ask :confused: & will post back when I remember to do so. They were family of friends of ours, so not actually known to us.

I think they were given credit for a future cruise, however as Europe is what it is, I don't think they bothered again, so it was wasted. I must ask :confused: & will post back when I remember to do so. They were family of friends of ours, so not actually known to us.

The providing credit makes sense for both fairness for the differing cabin classes and so the company gets the money back again.