Searched and know it's there, but can't find it...bed placement on Allure

njmomof2

There was a recent thread about bed placement on Allure. I responded and asked about a specific cabin.

Clarea and others responded. Now I need to find out about the bed placement on Cabin 8666 on Allure. Is the bed by the balcony or closet?

Thanks!

Thanks Bob. Didn't realize the room was connected. Is that a problem that I should know about?

All depends on your neighbors. If they are quiet, then there's no problem. If they are not quiet, then you will hear them much better in a connecting stateroom. I try to avoid connecting staterooms.

Just great. I started out on deck 12. When I realized we were too far from the elevators I moved. Then I realized we were too far up from where we would be spending most of our time so we moved to a lower deck. Shame on me for not doing my homework before I booked. I'm already concerned I booked the wrong cruise. Thinking I should have booked a smaller ship since we wouldn't be using things like flow-rider, zip lining, etc. Hoping this ship won't be too overwhelming.

As always, thanks for your help.

I can't find the thread with the instructions for figuring this out for myself, so could someone (Bob?:D) repeat them and/or give me the information for Allure 11191? Many thanks.

Find a pair of connecting cabins. The one on the right has the bed by balcony, on the left has the bed by the closet. This is as you are viewing them from the hall. This pairing pattern keeps repeating itself as you go down the hall.

I can't find the thread with the instructions for figuring this out for myself, so could someone (Bob?:D) repeat them and/or give me the information for Allure 11191? Many thanks.

Bed by the closet.

Find a pair of connecting cabins. The one on the right has the bed by balcony, on the left has the bed by the closet. This is as you are viewing them from the hall. This pairing pattern keeps repeating itself as you go down the hall.

Bed by the closet.

Wonderful, thank you both! Now to cut and paste the "formula" to my cruise notes before I forget. Again.:o