Dragon's breath flight line in Labadee

subway26

• 2 weeks later...

What is the cost and how long does it last?

We are booked on RCL Harmony for 3/25/17. It's not even listed as an activity for this port of call and not allowed to book excursions yet. Assume b/c it's nearly a year out and Harmony hasn't even had it's first sailing yet?

I'm an advance planner! :)

What is the cost and how long does it last?

We are booked on RCL Harmony for 3/25/17. It's not even listed as an activity for this port of call and not allowed to book excursions yet. Assume b/c it's nearly a year out and Harmony hasn't even had it's first sailing yet?

I'm an advance planner! :)

It's about 100.00 and lasts maybe 45 seconds. We did it but I wouldn't again and wished we hadn't bothered. Too much money for such a short ride and it wasn't all that amazing. And by the time you add up the sign in, practice run, etc etc it can eat up well over an hour of your day.

For 79.00 more in Florida last Christmas I got a 20 minute airplane ride and a 15,000' skydive.

I think in St. Lucia we paid about 100.00 each for a private tour that included a waterfall hike, ship pick-up and return, and a one hour 10-12 line zipline excursion. And free rum punch.

I guess to me that puts RCCL's 100.00 price tag on a 45 second ride in perspective...... I think for about half that we did the high speed boat tour in Labadee and it was GREAT. I would choose that over the zipline any day.

Edited by bouhunter

Now we enjoyed it and are doing it again this summer.

With the whole process taking about 90 min, from the time you check in, watch safety video, get fitted for harnass do practice run, ride the ATV up the mountain.....

And then the anticipation of going down was great.

From the time they release you it is about 1 min 40ish seconds till they stop you at the bottom.

Google you tube and watch Mariner of the seas Labadee zip line, one of the best videos out there.

It's old, but a great video that shows it .

Enjoy, we do.