bed position on escape

goattyer65

We just got off the Escape and had a mid-ship mini suite balcony. The bed was next to the balcony.

On these ships it alternates, so (with a few exceptions) the rooms either side of you will have had the bed by the door.

On the Epic, Breakaway and Getaway you can tell which way round they are from the deck plan, but not the Escape.

Typically the rooms alternate between "sleeps 3" and "sleeps 4". Room capacity is found on most deck plans. I believe the "sleeps 4" rooms have the bed by the balcony, as the pullman is over the couch on the closet side of the room. The "sleeps 3" rooms have the bed by the closet.

I know I have seen some where how you can tell if the bed is by the balcony or by the closet. could someone tell me how you know. I want a cabin with the bed close to the balcony

On the deck plans the rooms with a + sign have to the beds by the balcony and the triangle has the beds by the closet.;)

On the deck plans the rooms with a + sign have to the beds by the balcony and the triangle has the beds by the closet.;)

With this info it appears that all aft B1's the bed is near the closet. I will still love my balcony but would have preferred it away from the closet.

With this info it appears that all aft B1's the bed is near the closet. I will still love my balcony but would have preferred it away from the closet.

seriously a balcony room is like 24 ft by 10 ft....

How much of a difference is when the bed is positioned? near closet, near balcony..what 3 feet? this is what you are worrying about, posting on cruisecritic.....good grief!

seriously a balcony room is like 24 ft by 10 ft....

How much of a difference is when the bed is positioned? near closet, near balcony..what 3 feet? this is what you are worrying about, posting on cruisecritic.....good grief!

First because I enjoy sleeping with the balcony door open and hearing the sounds of the ocean and second if you have read others postings there is not much room between the closet and the bed.

Will this ruin my vacation of course not. There are many people here on cc that pick cabins due to bed location.

I do not really know why I am defending myself to your post