Which dock in Miami does Oceania use (usually) I know it can change

rhohea

Does anyone know where Regatta will be docking in the Port of Miami on the cruise arriving Nov 28 2009. I am not familiar at all with Miami so if you know which Terminal/dock could you also tell me where it is in relation to the Main Miami Port. eg North Cruise Blvde or Caribbean Way & Terminal A, D, J etc. Thank you. I did ask on the Roll call for this cruise but never received any replys.

Thanks Lyn. I am still hopefull of going on this cruise in Nov. If not I will be just going to Jamaica with my friend off the ship and another friend from Aust. My health problems are going really well so am still hopefull. Should just have emailed you for this answer. I have another question so will email. Thanks Rhonda

Rhonda,

This photo might give you a better perspective:

Port_aerial600.jpg

The only access to Dodge Island is over the causeway in the foreground, and Oceania generally uses the terminal on the right (where the waterskiers are passing the ship with the blue smokestack).

What looks like three small buildings, one slightly behind the other is actually the Royal Caribbean Office building.

As you cross the causway, you are driving on Port Blvd, be sure to stay right.

At the very first intersection, make a right onto Caribbean way.

Stay on Caribbean way, passing the Royal Caribbean building on your right side.

You will then arrive at Oceania Terminal J , ahead and slightly to your left.

Hope you feel tons better! :D

S&J

Thank you all so much for this info. Stan & Jim you are unbelievable with your knowledge. Yes I am feeling much better & still hoping to be on Regatta in Nov. but if not will be there to meet my crew member friend and head to Jamaica with him for 2 weeks vacation after 5 days in Miami. If only I could win the lottery I would be on my way "somewhere" now. I retired June 08 but my husband does not retire for another 3 1/2 yrs. The joys of having a younger man, I guess. But after my recent health scare I have told him that whenever I can find someone to cruise/travel with then I'm off to wherever. PS let me know if you hear of someone wanting to share a cabin, or not to share to to join in a cruise. Thanks again Rhonda

Rhonda, I live across harbour from MIA port. Port is really easy. Big ships on left, Oceania on right. Taxis pull right up to gangplank. I am DWF, retired in my 60s.I have younger boyfriend who often cannot cruise so am also looking for cruisemates. I did the South Pacific/ are you looking Frank? blog here recently. We cannot ask for shares here so my Email is zoncom35@yahoo.com. Been on 35 plus cruises.

Archived