Show me your aft!

jhale

Thank you for starting this, Princess has the "Ultimate Aft Thread" which is incredibly helpful, I'm still waiting to find an aft cabin picture on the Splendor, we're in 6452 next to the aft wrap balcony, and we were just curious what the balcony looked like, I hope someone posts one, I've searched all over the internet to no avail.

I love this post.. We'll be in our FIRST AFT for October 2010.

Can't wait.

Thanks! I thought it'd be a neat idea. We had our first aft in February and have our next one booked for October on the Triumph. We looooooved it!

Hint - if anyone has a pic of cabin 7430 on the Triumph feel free to post ;)

What a great thread!! Although I must say that when going down the list quickly, it almost didn't look like you were asking to see aft...but another word that is used for a backend! LOL!!

Thanks for the giggle- it definitely made me do a double take...but I am looking forward to seeing more "aft" pictures so I can dream about the day I will be in one (((sigh...maybe one day!))) ;)

Wow.I want one but I would feel like I was wasting it for only two people.Maybe raffle off some spots?LOL

Cabin crawl! That way all your cruisecritic.com buddies can check it out.

How many in an aft? We are a family of 5 can these cabins hold 5? If not can we get the aft balcony next to the wrap and remove barrior? As of now we're looking at a cruise sometime in fall of 2011.

Depends on the ship some allow 3 per cabin.. most only 2.. you would have to see if the cabin beside would allow 3.. if not you would have to get one across the hall..

Wow.I want one but I would feel like I was wasting it for only two people.Maybe raffle off some spots?LOL

Its always only the 2 of us that sail and get the aftwrap.. I enjoy my balcony time alot and its worth it to me.. alot of friends sailing with you helps too;)

Cabin crawl! That way all your cruisecritic.com buddies can check it out.

Exactly what we do:p

Most only hold 2. We are a family of 3, so we had to put our 7 year old in the adjoining cabin. It was like having a 2 bedroom suite, with 2 bathrooms.

How many in an aft? We are a family of 5 can these cabins hold 5? If not can we get the aft balcony next to the wrap and remove barrior? As of now we're looking at a cruise sometime in fall of 2011.

Yes. The 4237/4239 combo even has a connecting door inside. The same on the opposite side (4228/4230)