Valor Western Carribean Capers

garfus1

I have them from last week's cruise, but do you just want the schedule of activities page or all of it? If Schedule, I can scan and send over the weekend when I have more time, if all of it, it has to be photo copied and mailed. I have the shore excursion prices/times list also if anyone wants this.

Lisa

I have them from last week's cruise, but do you just want the schedule of activities page or all of it? If Schedule, I can scan and send over the weekend when I have more time, if all of it, it has to be photo copied and mailed. I have the shore excursion prices/times list also if anyone wants this.

Lisa

Lisa - I would love it if you could scan just the schedule of activities and e-mail it to me at debwinters@comcast.net. Thank you so much!!! :D

So what did you think of the Valor anyway??? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Lisa

Lisa - Could you please add me to the receiving list as well for the Valor Capers? I would also appreciate the shore excursion prices & times, too! I know, I know, I am being greedy. :o Thanks a bunch! :D

mailto:sxyebnyfem@aol.com <---click to email me

Happy sailing,

T.

I'll do the activities schedule and shore excursion prices. I will be able to do it this afternoon.

I thought the Valor was wonderful, so much so that I wan't to do same cruise again next year to do different things (mainly more snorkel as this was my first time and didn't know if I'd like it). I thought the ship decor might be a little gaudy, but is was really nice. The matresses were really firm, I slept great!

For anyone who is adventurous, doesn't have a fear of heights, and can afford the $99 cost, I highly recommend the Jungle Canopy Tour in Belize. Also a good website to research for Roatan is roatanonline.com.

I don't know how often it's going to happen, but we had a group of Asti people on board giving lectures, and free Asti. I went to one had a bunch of glasses, got a few goodies. They then put more goodies and a small bottle of Martini & Rossi Asti in everyone's cabin.

I saw a bit of of one of the shows and heard some of the comedian while walking past the Ivanhoe lounge and they were really good.

We got as close to Cuba as anyone will probably get in our lifetime, you could see it in the distance Monday morning.

If anyone has specific questions, I'll try to answer them.

Lisa

I sent the info earlier today. You're welcome to all the thank you emails. Snowball, I had a typo - comcast is not spelled comast, so I just resent, but I did a forward of the other email and I'm not sure how yahoo handles forwarding attachments. There was one other that had a full mailbox, can't remember who, but most will hold the excess mail till there's space. But if you didn't get it, just let me know.

Hope everyone has as much fun as I did!! Can't wait to pay off the credit card and do it again next year (and no, I didn't charge it all up on the cruise, but that's my incentive to pay it off quick)

Lisa

Archived